*Official IWF Workout & Fitness Discussion*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

Here Lyes Thread Agreed by the people (and Chuck.) This Thread is to talk about everything from Work Out Routines to What To eat. Discussions topics can be such things as work out routines, what to eat, the right food, what equipment to use, what Muscules to work out more, and whatever floughts your boat.

Here I mainly work out my abs, pecs, deltoids, back, shoulders, legs, and different arm muscules. My Routines use everything such as self worked techinques, equipment, mixed amrtial arts and kick boxing. I try to eat as healthy as i can and drink 3 protien drinks a week but its harder to track what you eat but i do what i can. what i need help with is finding the right routine of mixed martian arts and kickboxing that works for me can anyone help??

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
hell if you want to get in shape, join the wrestling team...

the weight will come off easy, since you will be on a high protien and low carb diet..plus you will get in the best shape of your life

my record is loosing 15 pounds in one week, yeah its not the healthiest thing in the world but damit it works

Reaction score
i used to lift heavy [especially deadlift and bench press]but not anymore because of health issues.But in flex magazine it was written that the 2 golden exercises of bodybuilding are deadlifts and squats because they work all the muscles at the same time.They put your entire body under tension and spur overall muscle growth.Also try glutamine powder bodybuilders say it's essential for muscle growth.

Markz

Reaction score
My idea? Anywho, I do a 5 day workout:

Monday: Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders
Tuesday: Legs
Wed: Off!
Thursday: Chest, Triceps
Friday: Biceps, Back
Sat: Off!
Sunday: Cardio

I do abs each visit.

I find it hard to get alot of protein though.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Best way to keep off weight?

Have a ridiculously high metabolism. It may only save me until I'm like 40. But its all gravy until then.

Pun intended.

Reaction score
My idea? Anywho, I do a 5 day workout:

Monday: Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders
Tuesday: Legs
Wed: Off!
Thursday: Chest, Triceps
Friday: Biceps, Back
Sat: Off!
Sunday: Cardio

I do abs each visit.

I find it hard to get alot of protein though.

how long last your workouts,do you do a hi rep low poundage or a low rep high poundage workout.:spidy:

Markz

Reaction score
High rep High Poundage, it lasts 1 hour minimal, also in the gym just go all out and then relax for a few hours and you'll be fine.