Official High School Sports Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
well my team should suck. i dont play but i wouldnt do anything to help them anyway. we got our 3rd coach in 3 years and our QB quit. hes started every year and hes a junior. you should here of him in basketball in the not to distant future. our new coach sent a letter to every boy from 7th to 12th grade asking them to play cause we only have 20 or 30 some people. we will win 1 game cause the team sucks too.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
MJ are you white? cause if you went to Mia NW you must have been in a personal hell lol. In my prime . Linebacker for Crestview Highschool. the last year i played i led my team in Tackles and i was talking to a recruiter from Troy state and Birmingham southern where my cousin played QB. But nothing ever came through :(

Our team normally wins district and makes the play off's but we;ve never pulled in the state title. Were 4-A so we got some good comp.

TRI

Reaction score
Last season for me. We are coming off a Maryland State Title, but we lost a bunch of huge guys on our team. I'm coming back as a starter for CB/WR on our team. Last year I led our team in Interceptions, I didn't play much at WR last year. I also occasionally Punt and Kick Return. I've talked to a recruiter from Western Michigan, Duke, and Ball State. I'm not sure if I'm going to play football after high school, so that will be a big decision for me this year.

Vandy316

Reaction score
Ball State or Duke would be the best choices as they both had good seasons last year. And Ball State is in Muncie which is near Marion and Marion has an Indy Promotion. My friends always go but i have no clue how good it is. They did say they have a lot of big stars appear

TRI

Reaction score
Duke is probably my number one choice to as they have a very good academic program, and that is my number one priority.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
yeah i'd go with Duke, their in the best conference with the best team(FSU). great competition their.

Enigma22

Reaction score
BTW. My High Schools Team, St. Xavier Cincinnati, is #1 in the Nation.

LETS GO X! LETS GO X! LETS GO X!

We play the 4th team in the nation next Sunday, and its gonna be on ESPN.

Discuss about High School Football. Its everyones favorite.

i saw Xavier vs ignatious. i was not impressed with xavier. they should have killed ignatious and yet they won in something like triple OT.

i could play either running back or line backer for my school and possibly start but im to lazy. i dominate when i play with my friends and shit tho. i decked this kid who was twice my size (well twice as wide) the other day lol...

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
considering we lost our starting quarterback in the first quarter and had his replacement was a sophmore

Enigma22

Reaction score
ignatious had an injured qb too tho and they started a sophomore...

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol im happy xavior won anyways cause i hate a few kids on ignatious although i like a few...

Vandy316

Reaction score
Just after the National Anthem before we kid off our 08 season with a home game, a fire started as our head maintenence worker flipped on the field lights. I heard a popping sound behind me and the transformer blew causing the power to go out at the stadium, hopefully the school too, including our brand new score board. We postponed the game to today and we won 42-7 at 10 am. we've been 2-8 every year starting in 2005 so we might actually have a good team this year but that team isnt very good either so this may be the only game we win

chessarmy

I played one year of High School football, I never played again. Instead, I now play the greatest sport in the world....

Hockey! I'm a goalie too, and its really fun. I actually have a passion for the game and I really enjoy it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
My highschool is going to kickass! I'm starting halfback for Columbus High!! I'm like the only starting freshmen.