Official GIF Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

vq1q9c.jpg

o94ils.jpg

PeepShow

That's going to be pretty small even though you want it sig size. The picture is like half the size of the video. Do you know what I mean?

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
That's going to be pretty small even though you want it sig size. The picture is like half the size of the video. Do you know what I mean?

yeah i gotcha. i kinda want it to be smaller than the regular sig. i made one to put above it

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm working Peep out here. This vid needs high quality.

Size: Both Avatar & Sign
Time: 0:07 - 0:36 (Speedened up, if you can; Keep it the same speed too, I might alternate lol)

Av: 1:12 - 1:23 (Can you cut Drake out please?)
Av & Sign: 2:02 - 2:11

All together I'm asking for 3 avatar and 2 signs.

Flyin'Styles

Reaction score
Can I get a Smackdown and a Raw poster for my BTB

Both 500x330

In the Raw poster (From left to Right) Randy Orton, John Cena, and Triple H, background Red, and it has the Raw logo on it

In the Smackdown Poster (From Left to right) Edge, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho
Blue Background, and it has the Smacdown logo on it

Thx

Reaction score
Can I get a Smackdown and a Raw poster for my BTB

Both 500x330

In the Raw poster (From left to Right) Randy Orton, John Cena, and Triple H, background Red, and it has the Raw logo on it

In the Smackdown Poster (From Left to right) Edge, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho
Blue Background, and it has the Smacdown logo on it

Thx

Youre an idiot. If you can not tell by what the thread title says, this is a GIF request thread. Not a GFX request thread. If you need a sig, make it yourself or have Jwind do it for you or some shit. Learn to follow the fucking rules, noob.

Rell

Reaction score
Youre an idiot. If you can not tell by what the thread title says, this is a GIF request thread. Not a GFX request thread. If you need a sig, make it yourself or have Jwind do it for you or some shit. Learn to follow the fucking rules, noob.

word, but...fuck that guy, somebody GIF me :yes:

PeepShow

Jew

Video doesn't exist

Nino

First set is way too long for a gif man.

1z1a2rd.jpg

15d5kk9.jpg

erk402.jpg

Rell

MTV one doesn't let me do it. I found a high quality on YT. I hope the tag in the bottom right corner is alright.

ftod55.jpg

jwind

346kp4y.jpg