Official Football Discussion Thread 2012/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Only reason I can think Gervinho was on the pitch that long was to fertilise the grass because he's absolute MANURE.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Only reason I can think Gervinho was on the pitch that long was to fertilise the grass because he's absolute MANURE.

But he scored your goal and so far Giroud has been useless. Big win for Chelsea, but what a fantastic game.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I don't care if he scored, he played like a bag of shit and we lost.

Giroud is a donkey as well, might as well have kept Bendtner and spent £10m on chocolate teapots.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns

Giroud is a donkey as well, might as well have kept Bendtner and spent £10m on chocolate teapots.

He was your best player or at least one of them, got into positions and scored a cracker. Podolski did nothing all game, the only thing that's as bad as your defence from set pieces is your awful posts.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

So does this mean you are no longer title contenders? Its only one game and you played very well chill out.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
He was your best player or at least one of them, got into positions and scored a cracker. Podolski did nothing all game, the only thing that's as bad as your defence from set pieces is your awful posts.

No he wasn't, him, Koscielny and Ramsay were god awful.

When you learn anything about football make sure to let me know.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
So does this mean you are no longer title contenders? Its only one game and you played very well chill out.

It means we are no longer unbeaten.

Easy to bin it off as nothing for you, but your team didn't just lose to one of their main rivals. I'm understandably not overjoyed about it.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Arsenal just new a few more players... Who will actually deliver in the Prem, hell, at the moment.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
It means we are no longer unbeaten.

Easy to bin it off as nothing for you, but your team didn't just lose to one of their main rivals. I'm understandably not overjoyed about it.

Sure but to say a bunch of your players played that dorkeys is a joke, you played very well and maybe was unlucky not to get a draw. Its only six matches into the season, you have had a great start and one defeat doesn't change that.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Other results today Man City won ugly against Fulham, for awhile it looked like they were in trouble there. Reading got a decent draw against Newcastle, Sunderland got their first win of the season with another Flecther goal and Liverpool hammered Norwich for their first league win, Surez hat trick.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Unlucky result today, I thought he deserved a draw out of it.

Chelsea got their tactics right. They suffocated us in midfield and held the ball up very well in the final third (especially from Torres, who was my man of the match). In saying that though, their two goals were very soft.

Main thing I learned today - Mertesacker should stay ahead of Koscielny on the pecking order. His discipline and composure could have done a lot of good today.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
No he wasn't, him, Koscielny and Ramsay were god awful.

When you learn anything about football make sure to let me know.

Really? So you start playing well, get one unlucky loss and start dishing criticism out and I need to learn something about football. Kindly shut the fuck up you complete idiot. You are deluded.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Ugh. We were absolutely poor in the first half. Vertonghen should never have been given the room he was given to run. Bale's goal could've been prevented, had Rio & Johnny Evans switched positions when Bale was on the attack. Rooney came on at Half-Time and made an impact within 5 mins, as his cross allowed Nani to score. Then Rio allows Defoe to go past him, then he gives the ball to Bale who smashes it at Lindegaard, he parries it and no-one is marking Clint Dempsey. Then we go up the other end and Kagawa scores and we're back within 1 goal of equalizing.

Rooney was really unlucky with his free-kick which hit the post. We should've also had a penalty in the first half, when Vertonghen was holding onto Nani's shirt. 2nd half we were really good, we threw everything at them but couldn't get the 3rd goal we needed.

Reactions: 1 person

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Unlucky result today, I thought he deserved a draw out of it.

Chelsea got their tactics right. They suffocated us in midfield and held the ball up very well in the final third (especially from Torres, who was my man of the match). In saying that though, their two goals were very soft. Main thing I learned today - Mertesacker should stay ahead of Koscielny on the pecking order. His discipline and composure could have done a lot of good today.

I agree with that think it was maybe Chelsea's experience which won them the match overall. And things just got even better for them with the Utd loss, first Spurs win at Old Trafford since 1989 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.