Official Final Battle 2014 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
53c5c0d136b4da18e970c105c9a5ed00.jpg

Ring of Honor Wrestling proudly present....
FINAL BATTLE 2014
Live on PPV and iPPV
December 7th
07:30 EST
Terminal 5, New York City

FINAL BATTLE is the biggest show of the entire year for Ring of Honor. Hostilities culminate and stars are made when we showcase the best wrestling on the planet LIVE in New York City! This year, ROH debuts at Terminal 5 in Manhattan. Plus...FINAL BATTLE 2014 will be broadcast LIVE ON PPV! It will be available on all major cable and satellite providers. For a list of all pay-per-view providers for FINAL BATTLE on December 7th, click HERE! And to order it as an international iPPV, click HERE (For a list of all pay-per-view providers for FINAL BATTLE on December 7th, click HERE!

The card:

4 corner survival match!

Mark Briscoe vs Hanson vs Caprice Coleman vs Jimmy Jacobs

Just added to FINAL BATTLE! A mix of styles and athletes square off in the same ring for this HUGE 4 Corner Survival match! Hanson is on a roll right now, and he's proven that he's a master of multi-man tournaments and matches. He's also by far the most physically intimidating participant - and it's his very first FINAL BATTLE! But Mark Briscoe doesn't back down from anyone - no matter how big and fierce he may be. And he has a long history of tough fights when the odds were against him.

Meanwhile, longtime veteran Caprice Coleman has faced just about every single kind of competitor out there. His experience makes him dangerous, and he'll try to employ years of strategy to pull out a critical win at ROH's biggest show of the year. And finally, rounding out the field is The Decade's Jimmy Jacobs! The Decade has been embroiled in a breakdown between Adam Page and Roderick Strong - who will face each other at FINAL BATTLE - but now Jacobs has his own match to focus on.

Grudge match, mentor vs student: Roderick Strong vs Adam Page w/ BJ Whitmer

"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs "The Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa

6 man tag! Caprice Coleman & the Addiction (Kazarian and Daniels) vs ACH and the Young Bucks
52888b064f837d2a3229b38ba338d3f3.jpg

Sometimes, you can look at a match on paper and already know it's going to be non-stop excitement. At FINAL BATTLE, Nigel McGuinness has put together a six man tag match that promises to blow you away! Two of the top tag teams in the world will team up with two of the most exciting young athletes competing today. The Young Bucks and The Addiction have already wowed fans every time they step into a ring together, and December 7th is sure to be the no different. Meanwhile, ACH and Cedric Alexander have a competitive rivalry based on honor and athleticism - and what better place to continue that than New York City?

Moose w/ Stokely Hathaway vs RD Evans w/Veda Scott

ROH World TV Title Match: Matt Sydal vs Jay Lethal w/ Truth Martini

ROH World Tag Team Title Match: The Timesplitters (Alex Shelley & Kushida) vs ReDragon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly)

ROH World Championship - Fight Without Honor: Jay Briscoe vs Adam Cole

The card is set. The stakes are high. Join us on Sunday December 7th to help ROH ring out the new year with one final show, one final battle.​

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I won't be watching it live, sadly. But I'll be sure to watch it the day after.

Final Battle's gonna be awesome!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Final Battle's tonight, but I'll watch it tomorrow. And NXT's 'R Evolution' is on Thursday. :yay:

Life is good! :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yes between this and the NXT event, It's shaping up to be a good wrestling week.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching this right now. Will rate/review it later.