• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

Crayo

The Boss
What can't Pirlo do? Control a game from the looks of it. Spain have completely neutralized him, when Xavi is controlling everything and anything. This whole Pirlo vs Xavi thing is insane. Pirlo is good but he's no Xavi.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I haven't heard anything about Pirlo vs Xavie. I was referring to Pirlo making crucial tackles that if he fucked up Spain would be scoring again.

Crayo

The Boss
Forgot you're ESPN fag. Sky Sports have been building Pirlo vs Xavi up so much. BBC mentioned it but I didn't watch all of the build up on BBC so not sure if they over-done it.

What's happening with ESPN? Barrett tweeted "Come on @ESPN".

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Good game so far..

80c239c44a58621a08d6c45816451fbc.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
He reads this forum.

All space is coming from the left as Silva is tucking in. Balzaretti is Italy's best chance.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Game over. At least I won't feel bad about having to leave

you think Alba is better going forward than Marcelo? He's your bf though

Crayo

The Boss
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Game over. At least I won't feel bad about having to leave

you think Alba is better going forward than Marcelo? He's your bf though

Shit forgot bout Marcelo. Evra, Marcelo and Alba. One of those. Depends who's playing well. Marcelo on his day is unplayable but Alba seems a LOT more consistent and his energy is remarkable.