**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Last night was bullshit. Ronaldo didn't even get to take a penalty. Nani shouldn't have called off Bruno Alves, the fuck was that shit about.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I figured it was the case, but it was CR7's idea/decision for him to kick 5th. What a dummie.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
How do you know?

Heard it on ESPN. It is obvious anyway that CR has the most pull on the order of the kick takers, more so than even the manager. If he had said he wanted to kick first or second nobody would have stopped him obviously.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
"It was just a question of me speaking with the coach. He said to me, 'Do you want to take the fifth one?' and I said 'yes'. Sometimes I take the first, the second or the third. I agreed to take the fifth.

Either way I put more blame on CR. It was a dumb idea for the coach to bring it up if that's how it went down, but at worst I'll give him 40% of the blame. CR takes the majority of it.

Oh well, I'd still share my bed with him if he showed up at my door tomorrow. For today though, Italy is going to go balls deep on these hoe ass Germans

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
"It was just a question of me speaking with the coach. He said to me, 'Do you want to take the fifth one?' and I said 'yes'. Sometimes I take the first, the second or the third. I agreed to take the fifth.

Either way I put more blame on CR. It was a dumb idea for the coach to bring it up if that's how it went down, but at worst I'll give him 40% of the blame. CR takes the majority of it.

Oh well, I'd still share my bed with him if he showed up at my door tomorrow. For today though, Italy is going to go balls deep on these hoe ass Germans

Lmao I would join. Either way he's had a good tournament so that keeps the "he never brings it to the international stage" crap away.

Pirlo > All today, let's hope he brings the pain.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
LOL u britons are funny, just a few days ago when Italy Slaughtered your Candy Asses u wanted Germany to win

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Tombstone Piledriver said:
LOL u britons are funny, just a few days ago when Italy Slaughtered your Candy Asses u wanted Germany to win

I'm not a Brit you piece of water trash. You get neg repp'd for your ignorance

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Slaughtered? Penalties bro.

Nah that was just rage mode. I'd never want you bitchy ass Germans to win anything. I'm happy with you being the best runner up team ever. :lol1:

1a11653bb414d962a61b521ab482663e.jpg

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
LOL! wtf

Anw here are the lineups:

Germany: Neuer - Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm - Khedira, Schweinsteiger - Kroos, Özil, Podolski - Gomez

Italy: Buffon; Balzaretti Bonucci Barzagli Chiellini; De Rossi Pirlo Marchisio; Montolivo; Cassano Balotelli.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
::CM Punk voice:: SECOND BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD