• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Crayo said:
Can't believe Milan released Pirlo. Soon as he joined Juventus he completed the most passes and had the most assists in the league that year, lmao. He's the Scholes of la liga.

Milan wants the youngsters..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Crayo said:
Can't believe Milan released Pirlo. Soon as he joined Juventus he completed the most passes and had the most assists in the league that year, lmao. He's the Scholes of la liga.

Serie A, surely.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Crayo said:
Yeah Robinho is hella' young son!

*le midfield you donkey..

Aquilani, Boateng and Nocerino..

1d710d9ff4e02557188274ff6a0cffed.gif

Bort

WALKEN'
Heard Milan wants to bring Scholes, Giggs, Beckham and Veron, and Galliani said those players could play an important role in the future.

Crayo

The Boss
JoeRulz said:
Heard Milan wants to bring Scholes, Giggs, Beckham and Veron, and Galliani said those players could play an important role in the future.

Lmao gotta build that youth for the future bruv.

Milan actually have only one promising young player in Pato, but he's flopping hard and getting overtaken by an even younger Neymar.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Crayo said:
Lmao gotta build that youth for the future bruv.

Milan actually have only one promising young player in Pato, but he's flopping hard and getting overtaken by an even younger Neymar.

So, now you're saying that Neymar will move to Milan?

Crayo

The Boss
You want them to win since you fear Spain. Lolol.

I'm neutral in this, I love both teams, I'd prefer Spain to win so they can whoop Germany's ass.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Mos def want to see Portugal win. I'd love to see CR7 win the silverware and shut up his naysayers about his international career (including myself tbf)