**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Bye Euro 2012, tombstone I hope Germany turn Italy over now tbh. Always on the deck I swear down.

At the start of the tournament, I thought the winners would be either Germany or Holland, where as Holland was shocking, Germany look the best team in the tournament, I think the final will be Spain - Germany, with the Germans winning it.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
LOL eat that Chelski cunt ASHLEY COLE.

Now I am afraid of the Italians! Deutschland have never won vs Italy!!!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I want Germany to ass rape Italy then Spain will ass rape Germany.

We didn't deserve it, whether Italy are diving idiots or not, we played like morons. Fuck milner, fuck young, fuck 4-4-2, fuck defending.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Oh well, COME ON GERMANY!

Crayo said:
I don't blame the penalty takers. Carrol is a £35m striker and didn't take one. Young's wasn't a bad penalty.

No but he's been s*** all tournemant, agree Carroll should of took one though. Gypo d*** head.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tombstone Piledriver said:
LOL eat that Chelski cunt ASHLEY COLE.

Now I am afraid of the Italians! Deutschland have never won vs Italy!!!

You shouldn't tbh, we made them look good. You should turn them over easily IMO.

Anyway time to run down the England team.

Hart - Great keeper, given a few more years will be one of the best.

Johnson - Shouldn't have even gone, Walker or Micha should come in.

Terry - Caught out for pace at times, showed a desire to hit his tackles.

Lescott - Same as Terry.

Cole - Great player, should stay.

Gerrard - Captain marvel, will run all day and a great pen gutted for him tbh, one of the few players who gave us anything.

Parker - Desire full and always willing to run, not great on the ball but can do basic passes.

Young - Not international class at all, too weak and doesn't influence games like he should, sat in his own half too long.

Milner - See Young.

Rooney - Great player who's had 1 good international tournament, should have gone at half time was so poor beyond a penalty. No doubt as soon as he gets home to Manchester he'll be back at his brilliant best. Talent - Yes, Class - Yes, Desire to play for his country? No, he doesn't really seem like he cares.

Welbeck - Keen runner, needs to mature more should start with Carroll IMO, they looked better than with Rooney.

Crayo said:
I don't blame the penalty takers. Carrol is a £35m striker and didn't take one. Young's wasn't a bad penalty.

I'm not too annoyed about the penalty tbh, it's his general performance tbh. He's too light weight IMO to play at an international level.

Reactions: Robbie Coletrain

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Seabs said:
You shouldn't tbh, we made them look good. You should turn them over easily IMO.

Anyway time to run down the England team.

Hart - Great keeper, given a few more years will be one of the best.

Johnson - Shouldn't have even gone, Walker or Micha should come in.

Terry - Caught out for pace at times, should a desire to hit his tackles.

Lescott - Same as Terry.

Cole - Great player, should stay.

Gerrard - Captain marvel, will run all day and a great pen gutted for him tbh, one of the few players who gave us anything.

Parker - Desire full and always willing to run, not great on the ball but can do basic passes.

Young - Not international class at all, too weak and doesn't influence games like he should, sat in his own half too long.

Milner - See Young.

Rooney - Great player who's had 1 good international tournament, should have gone at half time was so poor beyond a penalty. No doubt as soon as he gets home to Manchester he'll be back at his brilliant best. Talent - Yes, Class - Yes, Desire to play for his country? No, he doesn't really seem like he cares.

Welbeck - Keen runner, needs to mature more should start with Carroll IMO, they looked better than with Rooney.

I'm not too annoyed about the penalty tbh, it's his general performance tbh. He's too light weight IMO to play at an international level.

Agree with everything there.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Just f****** broke my toe lol, kicked my bed and the bone just slotted out of place, it f****** kills!