**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I honestly can't see them scoring tbh, England have looked strong from set pieces and on the break when Theo is on the pitch.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I have changed my mind, Sturridge gonna score and we win 2-0 dunno who's gonna score the other
COME ON ENGLAND!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
England will beat Italy tonight. I've put £15 on it I am so confident. England may not have an abundance of talent but what they do have is an incredibly well balanced squad, and don't have any below par players in their side besides Glen Johnson. They have a strong back line in Cole, Terry, Lescott and Hart in goals. There midfield has two solid wingers in Young and Milner who can both put in a great cross and will do tracking back work. Gerrard and Parker are two high quality midfielders and compliment each other extremely well, with both being able to attack and defend, one can sit back while the other attacks. Upfront Rooney and Welbeck will score goals as well, though I would have started with Carroll as I feel Rooney would play off him brilliantly. However I can understand why he starts Welbeck as they play together weekly and Welbeck has pace and scores goals.

1-0 win to England IMO.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
R'Albin betting on England makes me think Italy have got us. Just don't want Dolph's to come in and bet on England - worst predictor I've ever seen.

You saying that will lead the troll to bet on us.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Please sub Rooney, please. PLEASE.

I'm unsure on him tbh, he's done very little this half but at least he's getting in some dangerous positions. Welbeck seems to be strolling bar that one run in the 1st half were he sliced it wide. Carroll on with Walcott for Milner and Welbeck, introduce OX later on if we're still chasing it. Lets get some crosses in the box for the big lad, him flicking it down for Rooney to run on to would be really effective.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
God no. He's not having a good game but he's doing more than anything Carrol or Welback can do. He links play up so well, notice how well we're going forward? He's involved in it all. Milner needs to be subbed for Theo or Ox, Welback at 60 mins should get subbed for Carrol.