**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I don't think you are as ignorant on the subject as Crayo is trying to make you out to be, but come on. You don't know more about the sport than him

:okay:

Whatever, three of my players are playing today; Corluka, Kranjcar (?) and Chiellini.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Super Mario ain't playing today Dolph's. Di Natale has took his place. Although I love Mario, I think Natale should have started from the beginning. I'm not sure why they keep that dreadful Cassano up front though. Mario > Cassano.

24x192w.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ikr.

I'm jelly you have Chiellini in your team, I forgot about him. He's such a boss and it looks like he'll play along side De Rossi who was awesome last week. It's a reported 5-3-2 formation too (I stress reported, from Yahoo), why the fuck are Italy being all defensive? I hope Croatia destroy them. My main man Jelavic, just remembered he's in my team.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Playing two strikers and not including Balotelli. Fuck their manager up his old crusty ass with no lube

I was able to sub in Parker for Balotelli.. but still pissed because I spent 8.5 on his ass and now he's on the bench.

Fucking trash. Inb4 he scores two goals in the 2nd half off the bench

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Does subbing happen instantly or? Parker is a good add, can't believe he was benched for you -.-!!!

I can see why Di Natale goes over Mario, but wtf did Cassano do last game? Mario flopped in front of goal but he was threatening, chasing, quick etc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Does subbing happen instantly or? Parker is a good add, can't believe he was benched for you -.-!!!

I can see why Di Natale goes over Mario, but wtf did Cassano do last game? Mario flopped in front of goal but he was threatening, chasing, quick etc.

Mario looked outstanding besides the one goof. He is clearly being punished for his demeanor when he punched the ground.

and you can sub as long as it's before the first game of the day.

Crayo said:
Can anyone else see Croatia raping? They're the team that have impressed me the most in the tourny so far.

I wish I could root for them but I still have Buffon. Fuck Italy and their stupid ass manager

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Fair enough. My subs fucksuck so no point yet.

How do you wildcard transfer btw? I tried yesterday and couldn't find it ;(

Just make the transfers you want and when you go to the transfer confirmation screen it will be an option

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Does anybody know if Kranjcar is in the starting-eleven for today's match?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
ESPN is saying Italy is going with the 3 men in the back line and Mario is starting?!

I'm so confused now

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2012/6/14/3085050/italy-vs-croatia-euro-2012-lineups