• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Gomez is overrated, saying he's a good player is just obvious. He's a top player on his day against lower teams. I'd put Bastian and Ozil above him in SO MANY WAYS. Gomez had what 2 chances and 2 goals. His movement is dire. Ozil was MOTM yesterday for me, not Gomez.

I never said I think Holland would win the euro's, I don't understand why you need to make up so many lies to try and win a debate. It's embarrassing and makes me think I'm debating with a pre-schooler upset about losing his pencil.

Germany are overrated, but that doesn't make them a bad team. Barcelona imo are overrated, but I'd put them as one of the best teams ever to step on a pitch. When I made that post Germany recently lost to Australia (LOL) and only narrowly beat Austria.

Ziggles, you support the team who's winning. You're expecting me to believe you've supported GERMANY for six years? Okay. Holland was my prediction to do well, newsflash, it was 99% of football fans prediction. On paper they should do well, every single one of their forwards have been in stupidly good form. It was an estimation, you can never be 100% in football.

Please stop replying, it's getting tedious.

It's not up to me whether you should believe me or not, I've been supporting Germany for six years and it is up to you whether you should believe it or not and since you don't, then don't. I'm not supporting the team who's winning, I was supporting Germany all the way in the World Cup/European Cup ever since 2006, and did they win? Did I change teams? Plus I am not coming up with lies to win a debate, I am not here to win debates, you're the one with this self-centred mind that thinks he's right all the time and when the time comes that you've been proven wrong, you come up with stupid points such as "I don't believe you. You've not supported them for six years. You support the winning team." Dear god you're so full of bullsh*t.

You said either Spain or Holland would take the cup this year, that's what your post said, the one I quoted. That is not a lie you narrow-minded idiot. How many times do you have to come up with stuff that doesn't make any sense at all? The guy's a top player against lower teams yet he f*cks Holland with 2 goals and walks away from it like it's nothing, that is how it is done, now tell me how good is Robben? How good is Sneijder? To be honest the only good player from yesterday was Van Persie for having faith in his team, considering the piece of sh*t Robben that cannot do anything with the ball and that has been proven ever since the Champions League final against Chelsea. It's now all about estimations right? Good form huh? Robben is in good form right? Huntelaar, the one who you "thought" has scored more goals than Mario Gomez this year yet he cannot prove that he is better when they're playing against each other. Who's the one who scored the two goals in just two chances? Gomez or Robben/Sneijder/Van Persie/Huntelaar? Van Persie, Sneijder, Huntelaar and Robben had many chances why did they fail to score? Is it because they're in good form?

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lol this discussion is funny as hell. I will just post this here

AvW1TWPCAAAbaIw.jpg

Kthxbai.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Holland was my prediction to do well, newsflash, it was 99% of football fans prediction.

All hail the great Alexi Lalas who predicted Portugal would advance over the Dutch

59c2f5c78295c30f74a4a423eff502b2.jpg

GREATEST AMERICAN ANALYST IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN ANALYSTS

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lmao ^

Ziggles the fake supporting German. I don't mind Tombstone, he's open about who he supports (too open, gets mad when loses). Ignored your post completely Ziggles, your knowledge on football isn't worth the time. It's like Vince McMahon debating with my 9 year old brother on how to create a wrestling company. I hope you understand that simile. But don't worry, at least you can hold out for Gomez winning Balloon D'Or :lol1:

Anyway, Italia soon. None of my team apart from benched Abate is in this, I hope Italy actually attack.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lmao ^

Ziggles the fake supporting German. I don't mind Tombstone, he's open about who he supports (too open, gets mad when loses). Ignored your post completely Ziggles, your knowledge on football isn't worth the time. It's like Vince McMahon debating with my 9 year old brother on how to create a wrestling company. I hope you understand that simile. But don't worry, at least you can hold out for Gomez winning Balloon D'Or :lol1:

Anyway, Italia soon. None of my team apart from benched Abate is in this, I hope Italy actually attack.

Thank you. Trust me my knowledge on soccer is way better than yours.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
Thank you. Trust me my knowledge on soccer is way better than yours.

I don't think you are as ignorant on the subject as Crayo is trying to make you out to be, but come on. You don't know more about the sport than him