**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Testify said:
Falcao BITW. :dafuq:. Crayo?

Talking about pure strikers. Excluding CR, Messi, Rooney, ect that would be considered center-forwards

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
F**cking cunt F*** motherfucker titfucker whore piss F*** s*** bitch slut skank motherfucking piss cunt assholes motherfucking whore s*** F**cking tit ass cunt whore F***

Go and get F**cking shot you ass. Die.

Chill pothead.

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Everyone on Earth knew they would get through the group stage homie. Don't get too far ahead of yourself

I know, but that's not what I meant. From my $100 bet thread both Crayo and Dutchman said that it is impossible for Germany to even come near the final and that Holland/Spain would be one of the teams that's going to win the tournament, and look what happened; Holland got their ass kicked by the Germans, now tell me on a scale of 1-10 how impossible it is again.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I thought everyone knew Germany would be in with a shout lol. They're always gonna be in the mix although I'm still backing Spain to pick up some pace.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Pothead :haha:

How's Chicago doing? Already had someone shooting you?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Germany? Lmao, a bunch of butt sucking fucksucks. They will lose all 3 games in the group stage by a combined 10 goals. England to sweep the entire Euros and beat Spain 6 nil in the finals.

I dug this up from many pages back.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I dug this up from many pages back.

I love you, and will forever do so.

See how fast you change Crayo? Hahahaha.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh Jesus this is hilarious. It was a fake quote you dimwhit.

Well then Dolph's tricked me pretty good.

(It's dimwit by the way)

However this is, somewhat, related:
Crayo said:
Not sure if you watched Germany's match the other day. If so - how are people so sure this team is winning? Spain look untouchable at the moment, their team is stupidly good. After Spain you have Holland with the most in form striker in the world, an awesome (one of the best) right winger in Robben, Huntelaar who has scored more than Gomez this year I think, and Sneijder and Elia etc. Stupidly good team in its prime. The only on form player as such in Germany is Ozil and perhaps schweinsteiger. They had a horrible game the other day. Germany are so overrated imo.

Spain just aren't losing though.

-After Spain you have Holland - Which got their a$$ kicked by Germany.

-The only on form player as such in Germany is Ozil and perhaps Schweinsteiger - What about Gomez?

-They had a horrible game the other day - Yet they won over the team you thought would win the Euros (Along with Spain).

-Germany are so overrated - Then how come are they beating the "second" best team in the world?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ziggles said:
The only on form player as such in Germany is Ozil and perhaps Schweinsteiger - What about Gomez?

-They had a horrible game the other day - Yet they won over the team you thought would win the Euros (Along with Spain).

-Germany are so overrated - Then how come are they beating the "second" best team in the world?

Gomez is overrated, saying he's a good player is just obvious. He's a top player on his day against lower teams. I'd put Bastian and Ozil above him in SO MANY WAYS. Gomez had what 2 chances and 2 goals. His movement is dire. Ozil was MOTM yesterday for me, not Gomez.

I never said I think Holland would win the euro's, I don't understand why you need to make up so many lies to try and win a debate. It's embarrassing and makes me think I'm debating with a pre-schooler upset about losing his pencil.

Germany are overrated, but that doesn't make them a bad team. Barcelona imo are overrated, but I'd put them as one of the best teams ever to step on a pitch. When I made that post Germany recently lost to Australia (LOL) and only narrowly beat Austria.

Ziggles, you support the team who's winning. You're expecting me to believe you've supported GERMANY for six years? Okay. Holland was my prediction to do well, newsflash, it was 99% of football fans prediction. On paper they should do well, every single one of their forwards have been in stupidly good form. It was an estimation, you can never be 100% in football.

Please stop replying, it's getting tedious.