• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Crayo said:
No he wasn't, it came off an Irishman, lol learn the offisde rule bro :)

Yea bro I'm totally new to the sport, I'm still learning :pity:

Obviously on the replay you can see it came off an Irishman, it didn't look like it in real time. It was a mass pileup of players and the sliced clearance looked like a perfect pass more than a botch by a defender lol

Crayo

The Boss
Lmao nice finish though. Everton striker is a boss, he came from Rangers and actually succeeded in PL.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Game : (

And nothing from Modric

the good news for you Crayo is England should have an easy time with France since Benzema and Ribery won't do shit via the D'Z fantasy team curse

Crayo

The Boss
stephan1 said:
hey guys, what team were they saying played agains the nazis 60 years ago?

No idea, our commentators don't go all Jerry Lawler and talk about random shit.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Crayo said:
No idea, our commentators don't go all Jerry Lawler and talk about random s***.

This was pre-game when they were on the topic. So it wasn't random at all. But I'm pretty sure it was the team playing Ireland, I think it's Poland. Cuz Ireland wasn't that close to the Holocaust.

The Poland team has one hell of a motivation because of it though.

Testify

Bully
Very good game, enjoying it. Croatia plays well.

And roflmao at Mandzukic inadvertently tackling Trappatoni. :yay: That was winning. Epic stuff.

Jelavic is the future.