**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Xanth said:
Was a nice header from Gomez, but the game was pretty boring.

Yea it was my most anticipated game thus far and it was by far the least entertaining. Up until the last ~5 minutes when Portugal had a few good chances of equalizing it was pretty dull throughout

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I ain't even mad. I know they had many, many chances. But there were a few hand balls from Denmark for sure.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
I ain't even mad. I know they had many, many chances. But there were a few hand balls from Denmark for sure.

A few?

Dolph's Ziggler said:
Yea it was my most anticipated game thus far and it was by far the least entertaining. Up until the last ~5 minutes when Portugal had a few good chances of equalizing it was pretty dull throughout

I missed the first 25 minutes, anything exciting happen then?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yea there has to be intent. The ball simply touching a guys hand isn't going to draw the whistle.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
We're 2 days in and have 39 pages. Wrestlemania thread better watch it's ass (fuck the number spam thread, that shit doesn't count)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hell yeah, I'll be contributing about 235235 posts to this thread during Englands game. Triple posts, quadruple posts you name it. Commenting how shit every single part of our game is.