• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You can debate the second, you can't the first. The first was a perfect tackle. The second you could say the obstruction blocked a goal scoring chance, that's it.

Greece need to calm the F*** down.

I wouldn't be calming down. I'd be in the refs face calling his mother a fat whore.

He handed out 16 red cards in 19 la liga matches this year. He is pathetic and a spotlight seeking whore. He can suck a dick, I hate refs like him

Reactions: Victoria Justice

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I wouldn't be calming down. I'd be in the refs face calling his mother a fat whore.

He handed out 16 red cards in 19 la liga matches this year. He is pathetic and a spotlight seeking whore. He can suck a dick, I hate refs like him

Liked Agreed

bull shit ref

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Report on scott parker = win

What were they saying?

ESPN is talking about how fans were making monkey noises at black players on the Dutch team :dafuq:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
What were they saying?

ESPN is talking about how fans were making monkey noises at black players on the Dutch team :dafuq:

BBC already covered that :(

Saying how much of a revelation he is to the squad, said he was one of the signings of the season for Spurs etc. Parker is amazing.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Seriously, racism in the first game, i hate FIFA giving it to Countrys with many hooligans. Idiot pieces of s***

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
i wish i could get my grass like that almost a goaal greece needs to do better now

good call by ref only one today

goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll fuck poland wooooooooooooooooooo greece boss