• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I was splitting a 10% chance between France, Italy, Portugal, England, ect. I don't think they have much of a chance at all.

And no, I haven't seen anything about Italy's formation

Crayo

The Boss
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I wouldn't say anyone has a 'good chance' of winning it besides Spain lol.

If I were to hand out the odds I'd say Spain has about a 70% chance, with the remaining 30% being spread between Germany/Holland and much smaller %'s going to the French, Portuguese (never know), Italian, ect

You should have used the Steiner smiley.

Advancing from the group stage:
A.) Russia, Czech Republic
B.) Germany, Holland
C.) Spain, Italy
D.) France, England

Semifinals:
Holland vs Spain
France vs Germany

Finals:
Holland vs Germany - Germany wins.

Sweet dreams people!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Day 1 Games
poland-greece.jpg

21841df368e506d47cca40d3601a564b.jpg

Not exactly a rockin' start, but I'm sure we'll all be watching anyway.

Greece/Poland is the more interesting game storyline wise, Russian/CR will probably be the more entertaining game.

Poland is at home and in the opening game the atmosphere could help propel them to an upset over defensive minded Greece. More likely is we see both teams sitting back playing defense, and Greece eventually scoring a goal in the 2nd half to win 1-0. I say Fetfatzidis scores in the 73rd minute

The 2nd game of the opening day should be more watchable, with the group favorite Russia taking on Peter Cech and company. More watchable, but less competitive. I'll take Russia 2-0 in what should be a relatively easy match if they plan on making any noise in this competition.

Rysenberg

Legend
I'll be discussing in the latter stages of the competition. Normally I'm the JoeRulz of football in that I only follow the minor leagues and not the commercial bullshit but I guess I should watch this.