**Official Euro 2012 Discussion Thread**

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Italy could be up 4-0 right now

just out classing deez hoes

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I really don't think I can even be arsed watching the final now.

Did you miss the match between Italy and spain in the group stage? It was good shit. Final will be awesome

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Spain V Italy just doesn't really appeal to me to be honest, I like Spain, but they try to pass the ball about too much, and Italy, well I've never really liked watching the Italians, they played well against England though. When it comes round to it I will probably put it on, but I'm more excited about the Domestic season and World Cup qualifiers.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm sure he's happy playing for Juventus. He gets to stay in his home country playing for an undefeated club making plenty of money. I'm sure some English clubs have tried to make a run at him

mark_htfc said:
Spain V Italy just doesn't really appeal to me to be honest, I like Spain, but they try to pass the ball about too much, and Italy, well I've never really liked watching the Italians, they played well against England though. When it comes round to it I will probably put it on, but I'm more excited about the Domestic season and World Cup qualifiers.

This Italian club doesn't play anything like Italian clubs in the past really.