Official D'Z challenges Crayo in Fifa thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah I'll give that dw, but you did say "If you agree to these terms I will guarantee no stalling to try and weasel my way into covering the spread." which I thought you did do, but if it's your style then sure. I thought it was you trying to stop me scoring for Staff lmao

Legend will be given, give me 5 mins or so, just helping someone with something atm.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nah, I really do play that way. I'm not the best player with skill moves or anything like that, so it's my best hope to play a passing style and work my way down the field like that. The closest I came to stalling was in the last 3 minutes of the 2nd half I pretty much stopped trying to score and was trying to hold on to the 2 goal differential.

When I play this way I give up the ball less and it creates less easy scoring opportunities for my opponent. It's sort of the way Italians play, just not common in Fif when people just try to make two quick passes and get a breakaway.

if you can play in a half hour or so I'll play you then. My little sister wants to get whooped in some basketball in the driveway real quick.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Nah, I really do play that way. I'm not the best player with skill moves or anything like that, so it's my best hope to play a passing style and work my way down the field like that. The closest I came to stalling was in the last 3 minutes of the 2nd half I pretty much stopped trying to score and was trying to hold on to the 2 goal differential.

When I play this way I give up the ball less and it creates less easy scoring opportunities for my opponent. It's sort of the way Italians play, just not common in Fif when people just try to make two quick passes and get a breakaway.

if you can play in a half hour or so I'll play you then. My little sister wants to get whooped in some basketball in the driveway real quick.

Fair enough I fully understand the style and it works, it definitely is the Italian style haha :p. You're right though, it's really uncommon. I've come across the players who keep the ball and pass pass pass, but I've never really came across players as patient as you. I love your gamertag btw.

We all know your sis is gna dunk all over you.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
She rage quit after I was up 13-0 :laugh:

I'm down to play again

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Barce??

inb48-0

2290b2341282b4a9f9c4bc34783334da.gif

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Good game, even though I lost that one it was much more fun, but the lag was unbearable, torrenting 2 films so I was glitching everywhere so I just put ultra-attacking on and started skilling everywhere and failing, but 4-3 I was quite pleased with lmao. Good game.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Good game, even though I lost that one it was much more fun, but the lag was unbearable, torrenting 2 films so I was glitching everywhere so I just put ultra-attacking on and started skilling everywhere and failing, but 4-3 I was quite pleased with lmao. Good game.

Edit: Whole PC lagging now, double post ftw. Fifa has frozen on the result, sigh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh God torrents? I noticed the lag was worse, but you were begging for it. Let's play later when you don't have something downloading.

2 of my goals were junk goals, then the penalty I drew was quite skillful :eek:tunga: . I almost choked it away late playing scared.

good game

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol did you see the penalty? I was controlling Puyol and ran to Robben when you skilled Abidal (HE SUCKS SO BAD), and I ran into Gomez on the way and he fell and you got a pen. I was so pissed off. And the Robben header, don't get me started! Your 4th goal was sick though, very nice shot, can't remember who from.

And yeah this believe it or not is the best time to torrent for me, my internet sucks dick. Fifa is still loading to try and exit the match...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Gomez goal to open the game was pretty similar to your goal at the end of the half in the first game. The Robben header was complete junk. I was just walking around in the box and found an open shot but kicked it right at the keeper as I tend to do, but got the lucky bounce. The penalty was just a train wreck of 4 bodies after I shook Abidal lol. Then the last goal off the rebound on the corner was with Tymoschuk on a rocket

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The Gomez goal to open the game was pretty similar to your goal at the end of the half in the first game. The Robben header was complete junk. I was just walking around in the box and found an open shot but kicked it right at the keeper as I tend to do, but got the lucky bounce. The penalty was just a train wreck of 4 bodies after I shook Abidal lol. Then the last goal off the rebound on the corner was with Tymoschuk on a rocket

Yeah that's the two biggest fucksucks about Fifa atm, big Fifa competitors rage at EA for having penalties that aren't penalties being given, like when a keeper rugby tackles you in the box one on one it's never given, and if it is given on the off chance he'll never get sent off lol, the other thing is the horrid rebound goals. But to be fair I struggled containing Robben with Abidal, Ribery was okay since I had the beast Dani Alvez.

I just thought fuck it, 4-1 down with the worst lag ever, I'll put ultra-attacking on and see what happens, turned out it was a better strategy than trying to keep the ball in lag. You're a pretty sick defender so I was relying solely on actually skilling passed you instead of passing passed you.

Wish there was no lag though, I guarantee we'd both be much better lol. Much more fun this time though, I enjoyed that.