Official D'Z challenges Crayo in Fifa thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
b91b0cca9b1c646d537b127b0a20f2cd.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Idk what it is. Most of my games wind up like when I played against you with RM.. I control the ball but can never capitalize on chances I create. And yea their defenders all move like they are wearing cement boots. I can't stand slow back lines

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:

KSIOlajidebt <3

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Idk what it is. Most of my games wind up like when I played against you with RM.. I control the ball but can never capitalize on chances I create. And yea their defenders all move like they are wearing cement boots. I can't stand slow back lines

Good thing with Brazil is:

Dani Alvez = Fastest good right back on the game. Awesome tackler.
Thiago Silva = Fastest good Center back on the game, 87 rated (only behind Vidic and Pique)
David Luiz = Very fast and monster beast on Fifa.
Marcelo = Fast but annoying left back.

Then they have their shit midfield apart from Lucas (the guty who rouleted yo' ass).

Then at front you have:

Robinho - 5 star skills, quite fast
Neymar - 5 star skills, fast, awesome shot
Alexandra Pato - 5 star skills, fast, awesome shot

MY team. I wanna try netherlands but their back 4 sucks horse dick.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hate Robinho. Any time I use him he always loses the ball for me by taking huge touches when I don't want him to. Same thing happened to you a few times.

As far as the Orange go.. I usually put Van Bommel and de Jong at fullback and then you have Heitinga who is okay in the middle + trash.