• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Discussion for 2/21/12 LIVE Smackdown!

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Hell yeah, we had to wait ages for it but now we've had it twice in 2 months? Don't care, last time they put on a great match.

Just needs decent time that's all.

Doubt we'll get decent time for them to be honest.

I'll be here for the show tonight. Looking forward to it, so I have high expectations, especially since it's live.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
TheNova said:
Doubt we'll get decent time for them to be honest.

I'll be here for the show tonight. Looking forward to it, so I have high expectations, especially since it's live.

Last time they did, so I hope they do the same.

Yeah live SmackDown's have been great recently, so hope this one is too.

@[RKO] you watching live tonight?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The only thing I'm interested in on SD at the moment is Johnny Ace on that takeover shit.

I guess there is also an outside shot at either ADR or Christian showing up. It wouldn't surprise me if ADR just winds up on the SD roster again with no explanation because that's how WWE roles

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing if there will be something to look forward to on this show. Some MITB build would be nice, but it's too soon. Most interesting thing to me is if they can possibly rebuild Mark Henry, have a bad feeling about the Teddy Long/Johnny Ace stuff. Are they going to have a Mania match?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I'm really hoping Mark can get his true Wrestlemania moment next year because it looks obvious that they are going to use him for the "spoiler" gm match.

Or else I loved Cena's promo last night. Awfully better than all the promos he made in 2011. Besides that rap on the Rock. Or else I remembered that's how he talked as dr. thuganomics except a little more Cena ish. Or else when he was leaving I think he did the Word Life sign. So thats the highlight of Raw last night. Hopefully we get some good build for the WHC!