• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official Cricket Discussion Thread

Rush

Banned
if it were anyone else i'd tear them a new one for saying something like that. Smarten up Kylie :eek:

Kylie

Hey I'm an understandibly frustrated person Nick. But I realise I really need to shut up and enjoy the Aussie's winning so I'll be good. ;)

I do agree with you Ben about dropping Clarke. He has done nothing for the side in a long time and how he manages to lead I don't know. I'd also like to see Siddle back in the side at some point.

Kylie

As a captain he needs to lead by example. Honestly it might be best if he was dropped so he can work on his form.

Did anyone else catch the game yesterday? England (I hate to admit) did very very well. Their huge start won them that game.

Dale

Super Moderator
Missed basically all this ODI series really, but I managed to catch an hour of the 4th and when those dismissals of KP & Bell happened, I was really expecting the worst to happen.

KenFan4life

Re: Babe Request Section

anyone got the video of "miss kitty" tit flash at armeggeddon 99?

or ROSA MENDEZ using the Shake weight.... (with photo shopped cum all over her mexican face)