• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Stafford leaving the Lions is a long time coming for sure. Truth be told the Team hasn't been dangerous when it comes to their Offense since Megatron was still in the league. They never had a Defense to stop anyone so Stafford leaving will be good for him. I'm sure they'll get some biters and why not Washington. They are in need of a QB and I'm not sure they'll find him at 19 during the Draft when they need alot more things on both sides of the Ball.

Last edited:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Stafford leaving the Lions is a long time coming for sure. Truth be told the Team hasn't been dangerous when it comes to their Offense since Megatron was still in the league. They never had a Defense to stop anyone so Stafford leaving will be good for him. I'm sure they'll get some biters and why not Washington. They are in need of a QB and I'm not sure they'll find him at 19 during the Draft when they need alot more things on both sides of the Ball.

If Washington can scoop up both him and Marvin Jones they’d be the front runner for that awful division. I’d love to see him go to the Giants but they aren’t gonna give up on Jones yet and their o line would get Stafford murked. Pats might be a good fit for him if they also get another wr maybe Jones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
So glad Stafford finally said fuck it, he’s been wasted on that trash team.

watson asking to go to the Jets is amazing because no one asks to go there hahaha

Doom

La Bestia
If Washington can scoop up both him and Marvin Jones they’d be the front runner for that awful division. I’d love to see him go to the Giants but they aren’t gonna give up on Jones yet and their o line would get Stafford murked. Pats might be a good fit for him if they also get another wr maybe Jones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Stafford ending up in Washington and a wide receiver pairing up with Terry McLaurin, would be perfect. Maybe Watson wounds up playing for the team instead. That would be a huge win for the organization if they ending up landing him. Plus, the team already have a decent defense, to give the quarterbacks a rest before they get back at it again.

Last edited:

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Tbf out of all the new head coaches Salah does have a good chance of being good coach though they do say hes emotional which is not always great. Jets gonna be facing three good defenses in the afc east so you are gonna need a elite qb

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Well, at least he wasn’t the owner, I’ve had to live with Jerry Jones as my team’s boss for most of my life, which was great in the early to mid 90’s, and not since then :DAMN:

Doom

La Bestia
Jerry Jones is the most overrated owner in all of the NFL. It's crazy with the success he had in the 90s, with the triplets: Aikman, Irvin and Smith, leading the offense, along with the defense to three Super Bowl victories, to mediocrity by not going beyond the Divisional Round to playing in the NFC Championship Game since their last Super Bowl win in 1995. They can't seem to have a successful season since then.