• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
The Cleveland Browns win this game even if the Steelers get this 2 point conversion, get the ball back, and then get another two point conversion. Steelers are off by one point. :heston

Maybe shouldn't have thrown 70 times a game there, Ben.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
:heston

Ben Roethlisberger has the new NFL record for passing attempts, passing completions, and was four yards shy of breaking the passing yards record for single playoff games. All this in one of his all-time worst games.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
James Connor is pretty good, but yeah he's not a Stallion like Hunt or Chubb out there. I've heard all Season the talk of the Steelers especially after Claypool had 3 TDS vs my Eagles so in some ways I'm happy the loss. Chiefs vs Browns hell yeah.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
*does a victory dance*
SAWEEEET! THE BROWNS WON!
Hvnt had a major win since I think 1995? I'm just hoping that it's because they have new team members?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Doug Pederson officially out as Eagles head coach, three years after winning the Super Bowl. Not even slightly surprised aft

er the last two and how awful they've been.

I knew Dougie P would never get a long tenure like Andy Reid was gifted and towards the end of his time as Coach he lost the team as well. Peterson's actions was terrible and once you heard talent come out and say they didn't like his actions all Lurie could do at that point is fire him. You gotta keep the team together and once you lose respect from the Locker Room you're finished. Years from now he'll look at that decision vs the Washington team and if he's honest with himself he'll admit yeah I fucked up. Now I thank that man he brought a Super Bowl to my team and those memories will always be with him as I continue to be a Eagles fan to my final breathe. The blame of what has happened is not on Peterson alone Howie Roseman and his inability to draft and help the team has been a major anchor the past few Years. When you look at players like Jefferson or Metcalf killing it you ask yourself why didn't we draft these guys? I would like to see him go and I think he's on the hot seat going into next Season if his Draft Class doesn't produce. Pretty crazy we were on top of the World winning the SB a few Years ago, since then slow ass starts leading to them having to scratch and crawl into the Playoffs, and now no Playoffs. I don't know what team has a spicier Offseason to talk about than the Eagles right now should be interesting who Lurie signs.

Lover Boy

Certified
My Jags have now hired Urban Meyer as the head coach.

I love this hire, it's something different for once. If he even brings a slight bit of success he will be a hero, if he fails then we're used to it.