• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Congrats to the Bills winning today vs the very game Colts today during the WC Round of these Playoffs. I thought for sure they were going to go down especially when the Colts were rolling and failed to get that 4th down and Goal in the first Half. If they execute that it's a totally different mood going into the Half. I don't know where was the Defensive Gameplan for the Colts they let Allen do what he wanted late 2nd Quarter and it continued the rest of the Game. Rivers fought to the end and if that is his last game you want to go down on your Shield like that. The Bills better not start off slow vs the Winner of Steelers/Browns because they might be out of it by Halftime.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Good this terrible 1 year Phillip experiment bullshit is over, now can we get ourselves a fuckin qb and give ty a number 2 on the other side.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The Seahawks did a major choke fest vs The Rams tonight and this with players like Donald going down for periods of this Game. Their Offense and Defense almost felt like they had Sharingan in their Eyes the Seahawks couldn't do a damn thing.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Well considering The Steelers struggled down the stretch and rested players especially last Week no shock to see some rust but to this degree it's pathetic to watch. Give to The Browns credit they are playing hungry on both sides of the ball.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Serves Pittsburgh right they could have played their starters last week and kept Cleveland out of the playoffs. But they underestimated the Brownies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
:mark:

Frankly, I don't see any chance in hell for the Steelers to come back from this if the Browns score another touchdown. Especially considering the Browns get the ball back to start the half. "The Comeback 2.0" isn't happening tonight.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I think Roethlisberger is officially done after this game. I don't know how he could possibly be starting or even having a contract by the Steelers after this game.