• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Cowboys are probably eliminated this weekend. Washington SHOULD be able to beat Carolina and we will have a bit of a tough go at Philly.

I am okay with being eliminated, as much as it sucks, cuz we would be one and done in the playoffs, most likely. To win 2 in a row, making 4 wins altogether....ehhhhhh, not so sure the Cowboys can pull that off.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Cowboys are probably eliminated this weekend. Washington SHOULD be able to beat Carolina and we will have a bit of a tough go at Philly.

I am okay with being eliminated, as much as it sucks, cuz we would be one and done in the playoffs, most likely. To win 2 in a row, making 4 wins altogether....ehhhhhh, not so sure the Cowboys can pull that off.

Should be a wild last few weeks because I see the Giants getting their asses kicked from the Ravens and Cowboys/Eagles being a Dog fight. The Washington team has their problems with Haskins and his antics not wearing a Mask and breaking Covid Protocols he shouldn't even be playing. We forget the Broncos had multiple QB's do the same thing and said nope you're not playing, but in a Playoff hunt the Washington organization was like we need a QB to win this Division. The Panthers are a good squat that needs help, but they have played so many times hard losing in close Games. They have a better Offense to me than the Washington squad so whether Haskins or somehow Smith plays it will be damn close. I'm hoping Carolina wins and Cowboys vs Eagles game means even more late Afternoon. I'm sure Fox would love Eagles vs Washington the last week of the Season for the marbles.

Doom

La Bestia
Kamara's performance today was fucking phenomenal~!!!

He rushed for 155 yards and scored SIX touchdowns~!

That was a gift from Santa for fantasy fans who got him on their team.

Lover Boy

Certified
Did anyone see that ending to the Raiders/Dolphins game?

That Fitzpatrick throw might honestly be the best throw in NFL history. He managed to throw it 30 yards while having his head turned backwards, it was incredible.