• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
It's pretty pathetic to see how the Eagles and Cowboys have played this Season. On Paper they should be better in so many ways, but they aren't playing like it at all. The Giants and Redskins are playing like they want it and that is what I wanna see from my team going forward.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It's so great being in such a garbage division, we would have been eliminated from the playoffs any day now, but, woo hoo, we can still even take the division hahahahahahha

Still got a 9% chance to win the division according to FiveThirtyEight :garrett

Despite being the 4th worst team by their metrics :slip:

Doom

La Bestia
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- In the on-field scenario many in the league feared the most with the COVID-19 pandemic, the Denver Broncos plan to play the New Orleans Saints on Sunday with no available quarterbacks for the game.

The Broncos' three eligible quarterbacks -- Drew Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles -- were each deemed to be a "high-risk" close contact to quarterback Jeff Driskel and none of the three can be in uniform for Sunday's game, sources told ESPN.
Yikes!

Will the next Broncos quarterback please stand up?