• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Andy Dalton is underrated I agree that Joe Burrow is better then him but, Andy Dalton was never given the tools to help him succeed in Cinci if had even a decent head coach or a average defense he would of at least won in the playoff Stafford/Dalton/Carr/Rivers are all in the same boat.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
I'm meh on Dalton. I think the job is Stidham's to lose at this point, but I wouldn't mind adding home.

But, it would be next to impossible because we only have ~one million in cap space.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Im sure Bill can find the space.

I've been thinking the way they clear cap is by trading Joe Thuney (who was recently franchise tagged) for a 1st round pick, would clear about 10 mil in space, but we still need to sign our rookies. Maybe they could end up signing Cam for 5 mil if they do that, but they'd be losing an anchor on the OL.

Personally, I'd be for a Tank for Trevor approach. But that will never happen since BB's ego is so big. In our current state, I think we win the AFC East by a dick hair and flame out in the wild card round.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I've been thinking the way they clear cap is by trading Joe Thuney (who was recently franchise tagged) for a 1st round pick, would clear about 10 mil in space, but we still need to sign our rookies. Maybe they could end up signing Cam for 5 mil if they do that, but they'd be losing an anchor on the OL.

Personally, I'd be for a Tank for Trevor approach. But that will never happen since BB's ego is so big. In our current state, I think we win the AFC East by a dick hair and flame out in the wild card round.

I never count out BB or the Pats as a Bills fan I felt that for years.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
I don't even think New England will make it to the postseason this year.

They lost two LBs, and added two great ones in the draft. Their secondary is untouched and is still the best in the league. The pass defense will still be as good as it was, but the run defense is where it might hurt us.

With the increase in teams making it to the playoffs, I don't foresee a scenario where they don't make it. The BB system of dink and dunk and seams are really good for beginning QB's as well.

Petty

If You Smell....
bdd.jpg

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
People say Spygate as evidence that the Patriots are cheating when that's about as overblown as can get.

They didn't get in trouble for recording other teams, they got in trouble for WHERE they were recording other teams.