• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Cwalker

Seriously, I dont think I’ve ever seen a 51-7 run in football. If Bill O’Brian gets fired off the strength of that game alone, I would understand

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
lmfaoooooooo Texans and Ravens, absolute trash. Imagine being so dominate, crushing almost every opponent the entire season, laughing at the Patriots for getting eliminated by the Titans (which was awesome because fuck the Patriots), only to have the Titans hand your ass over the week after.

Amazing.

Lover Boy

Certified
We parted ways with our OC John DeFillipo yesterday. I wasn't a huge fan but if any of our co-ordinators needed to be fired it was DC Todd Wash. Instead of being fired, he has been promoted to Assistant HC and will continue as the DC.

Another year of 5-11 bullshit because this team is too afraid to take a risk!

What's the worse could happen if we take a risk? We could suck? As if we haven't for the best 15 years bar a good year or two.

Doom

La Bestia
Whoever's designing the Falcons uniforms, I really hope they comes up with this:

JesseAlkire_AtlantaFalcons.jpg

Besides, they really need new uniforms, since their current ones are a bit outdated.

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
Shocking announcement made today by Luke Kuechly that he's retiring from football at the age of 28.

Here's the video:

I'm glad to see him retire in his prime, so he can live a healthier and happy life. He's easily a first ballot Hall of Famer for his dominance on the field.

Doom

La Bestia
Surely the black one. I hope it’s close to that.
I think they should go back to wearing black jerseys and silver pants they wore in the 90s and have the red jerseys as an alternative home jersey. I liked them better when they wore those uniforms back then.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think they should go back to wearing black jerseys and silver pants they wore in the 90s and have the red jerseys as an alternative home jersey. I liked them better when they wore those uniforms back then.

I could get behind a move like that.