• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official 2020 NFL Season Thread

Sakura

The NFC East doesn't deserve any team to be in the playoffs. Just give the Vikings a bye.
Isn't getting an NFC East team going to be more or less a bye?

I've said for a while now that whatever NFC East team that goes in is either going to shock the world and repeat the 2011 Giants, or get completely steamrolled.

I mean, we all know it's like a 99% chance of the latter. But it'd be hilarious if it's the first part.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
They were looking at a few college coaches, I hope they have some fucking balls, I am tired of this disappointment year after year.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Well, today possibly marks the end of the season for some of us. If the Eagles win, we are done. If they lose, we are done first game of the playoffs LOL.

Go Cowboys :D

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Welp what a day for my Eagles who let's be honest were dead to rights when they loss to The Dolphins. I couldn't see how this team would come back from that loss, and they pulled together for the third Year in a row when everyone said they couldn't do it. Wentz and his Practice Squad homies got it done week to week and even today no Ertz and Perkins gets a TD. Sanders comes out who I saw is okay from his IG live stuff going on in the Locker Room he goes out and then the Little Engine that Could Boston Scott steps in and kills it. Now we might either play The Niners or Seahawks after tonight and I respect all the teams in this, but my team has a good shot to win over either team I feel. I implore people to see that first matchup for the Seahawks and see that team is not the same as they were today, and The Niners are young and unproven in a Playoff situation. Can't wait for next Week!

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
If you play the Seahawks, you have a chance, they are inconsistent. If you play the 49ers, just fold up your gear for the season lol.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
If you play the Seahawks, you have a chance, they are inconsistent. If you play the 49ers, just fold up your gear for the season lol.

Yeah either team is tough, but I'm not going to say welp it's over because all of these NFC teams have shown kinks in their Armor. Seahawks down less than a TD right now. The Playoffs get tight as we know and it will be the first journey for the Niners team going into the Playoffs and this Eagles team is going on their third Playoff run with the core group it matters in the Playoffs I feel.