Official 10/28 Impact Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
- Mr. Anderson comes face to face with Immortal's chain of command, as he will face Jeff Jarrett in a Chain Match!

- And Rob Van Dam just might be the odd man out of EV2!

- Plus, a giant 3 team triple threat match for tag team gold as it will be Generation Me vs. Ink Inc. vs. champions The Motor City Machineguns

- And more news on the upcoming "Turning Point" Pay-Per-View on Sunday, November 7

sigpro.transparent.gif

[YT]z4pwnKqW4RM&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

-------------------------------------------------------

The only reason I see them doing this tag match is to have GenMe win the belts without having either of the Guns get pinned for it. I like GenMe but they need more character development.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Nah, they weren't gonna drop those titles before 3Ds final match. There's no way Gen Me (or Ink Inc.) deserve that....

...Was just a way to get those 2 teams in the ring one more 'action-packed' (sic) time cos they don't have anything else in the pipeline for MCMG. Very underwhelmed by their "long awaited" tag title run TBH.

I just pray that 3D don't dethrone them on their way out the door.

So, with Morgan & Williams bucking against the regiem and Kaz seemingly being treated like the true 'golden boy' (pressumably leading to further discention in the ranks), are Fourtune's days numbered already?