• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I should've put this in my I hate vegans/vegetarians thread, but it was too shocking to not get its own.

My question is, how did the parents not see that there was something obviously wrong with their child?

Some people should not be allowed to have children.

Soulpower

A frozen leg of lamb? That's a light punishment if you ask me. They're idiots, assholes whatever you want to call them. I have no problem with Vegans/Vegetarians... I do have a problem however, with irresponsible parents.

Trav40

Reaction score
I have a pretty good idea of what they should do to the fucking parents, cut his balls out while he's awake, put a sword in her pussy. Make that mother fucker eat his own balls. Have her get shot in the knees. Have them slice his arms and legs off. MOTHER FUCKERS, they deserve to FUCKING DIE!!!!!! Did they get the Death Penelty, they deserve to get raped in prision every day for the rest of their lives.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Now this is just vegetarians going too far and being fucking idiots...

*sighs*

Maybe someone should kill a cow or sheep right infront of their eyes, cut it up, cook it and eat it and they should do it every fucking day right infront of the eyes of the vegens.

That would torture them enough lol

Peoples should have to pass an intellegence test to be allowed to have children.

the dark knight

i support death penalty 2. and those jackoffs ought to be strangled in front of their children, get beaten up repeatedly with a piece of heavy mining equipment, should be thrown screaming from a helicopter or they should be locked into portable toilets and set on fire.

credit to GC.

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
Dammit those fuckin idiots killed their baby on purpose! I don't hate vegetarians, I hate fucking idiots like that couple who give their baby a slow and painful death on purpose! They should get the death sentence!

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
That's fucking disgusting....it makes me wanna kill them brutally...although I would never do such a thing

phantomgerald

i hope they get reincarnation to a mother who starves them to death. these motherfuckers deserve more than a life sentence

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
LAS VEGAS, NV (KTNV) - Metro confirms to Action News the suspect in this morning's shooting of a police officer has died. The officer is still recovering at UMC and is expected to be OK.

The shooting happened early this morning at a Walamrt near Rainbow & Spring Mtn. Police say they were called by store employees who confronted a man and woman who were allegedly trying to use stolen credit cards.

At some point the man pulled out a gun and was shot by officers, his female accomplice was arrested.

Police tell Action News the officer was shot several times in the chest, and was saved by his bullet-proof vest. One Round did make it through and hit the officer in the arm. He's at UMC in "good" condition.