Off topic spam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Laughing at how stupid you are does not = masturbation.

I masturbate to CM Punk, someone you will never amount to, ever. Die. ROFL BIGGEST IDIOT.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
But...but....I like McFly :(

Almost everyone did, until they finally realized how fucking dumb he is in the retire thread.

Fuck sakes, bros, I haven't been wrong in pointing out the dumb posters yet. the408kid, McFly, Charismatic Edge.....you guys all thought they were fucking awesome posters and that I was Blue for hatin'.

WHO BE DA HATERS NOW.

the408kid

Reaction score
Almost everyone did, until they finally realized how fucking dumb he is in the retire thread.

Fuck sakes, bros, I haven't been wrong in pointing out the dumb posters yet. the408kid, McFly, Charismatic Edge.....you guys all thought they were fucking awesome posters and that I was Blue for hatin'.

WHO BE DA HATERS NOW.

FAIL....... It's you who's the stupid poster, always trying to stir the pot for no reason but for your own enjoyment. So you've always been wrong about posters on this website.
LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR ONE DAY SWEETHART! IT'LL HELP YOU REALIZE THE FAILURE OF YOUR WAYS.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I look in the mirror every single day and see an awesome person.

I'm so sorry that doesn't happen to you.

the408kid

Reaction score
I look in the mirror every single day and see an awesome person.

I'm so sorry that doesn't happen to you.

LMAO! SORRY HONEY! Just giving a glance at the mirror doesn't help. You've gotta look deeper at that horseface to see the true pathetic you.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
It's easy to stir the pot on the Internet. People take things so seriously it's funny. Grow a fuckig pair and deal with it because this happens all over the internetz. Don't cry about it, don't make a big deal about bullsht. Grow up.

the408kid

Reaction score
It's easy to stir the pot on the Internet. People take things so seriously it's funny. Grow a fuckig pair and deal with it because this happens all over the internetz. Don't cry about it, don't make a big deal about bullsht. Grow up.

Who are you talking to?