Odd Merchandise choices

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Just for fun, what are the oddest bits of merch you've seen released by one of the big companies (WWE, WCW and ECW) and why is it Steve Austin branded condoms?

c827ek1.jpg

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
lol'd at this

a55f53f65ca92d0fd53eb8cf63275f8c.jpg

Light up your world, BROTHER!

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's not really that odd. But it was one of my favorite toys as a kid. Each action figure had a little metal censor on their foot that would make the stage play their theme music. I remember the toy being defective and randomly playing the music without being touched. So I would wake up during the middle of the night to Gangrels theme music unexpectedly coming on lmao
titantron2.jpg

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
It's not really that odd. But it was one of my favorite toys as a kid. Each action figure had a little metal censor on their foot that would make the stage play their theme music. I remember the toy being defective and randomly playing the music without being touched. So I would wake up during the middle of the night to Gangrels theme music unexpectedly coming on lmao
View attachment 1642

I had this too.

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
W05964.jpg

W10696.jpg

Thankfully the Daniel Bryan bearded hat never caught on. But the Unicorn horns are apparently one of the best moving products WWE has. Selling out as fast as they get in stock. People are weird.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
W05964.jpg

W10696.jpg

Thankfully the Daniel Bryan bearded hat never caught on. But the Unicorn horns are apparently one of the best moving products WWE has. Selling out as fast as they get in stock. People are weird.
The unicorn is the top selling item?

Stopspot

Reaction score
The unicorn is the top selling item?
One off. It sells out at a very impressive/scary rate. I have all three members of the new day followed on twitter and they retweet a lot of messages from fans saying they couldn't get their unicorn horns because they legit sold out the moment they were put back on sale. Selling like Metallica tickets.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
One off. It sells out at a very impressive/scary rate. I have all three members of the new day followed on twitter and they retweet a lot of messages from fans saying they couldn't get their unicorn horns because they legit sold out the moment they were put back on sale. Selling like Metallica tickets.
That's crazy. Must be why they keep the titles on these guys. And, give them way too much mic time.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Who the fuck would buy a unicorn horn? I'm a weirdo and that's too far even for me.
Screen_Shot_2015-12-28_at_6.30.10_PM.0.0.png

Oddly enough mainly adults are the ones buying them. Either that or WWE are just filtering out all the pics of kids wearing them for comedy's sake.

Granted New Day is legit one of the most over acts in the WWE and even a bit of a ratings draw.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I think the unicorn horn is more of a comedy thing than anything and that's why a lot of grown men are seen wearing them. I have my fair share of weird items but a single horn just looks too close to a penis and I don't want to wear anything penis shaped on my forehead.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
6.jpeg

Not so much odd as they are stupid. Text messaging devices for kids I guess.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This one isn't real, but I wish it were lol:

519535_original.jpg