Ocho Cinco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
OchoCincocopy.jpg

What do u think? i think it turned out pretty good. rep for comments.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol he might still catch it. idk tho.

Reaction score
I like it, though here's what I would change.

The background, the effect you have on it. I'd take off what looks like a scrumpled paper overlay, and make it faded and blurred a little, possibly a zoom/radial blur with the ball being centre of focus. Try and put more focus on the guy in the front, Cinco or whoever, and the ball, and try and push the guys in the background further away. The text ... meh, probably should be changed, but a simple text like that doesn't hurt this piece, imo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
I like it, though here's what I would change.

The background, the effect you have on it. I'd take off what looks like a scrumpled paper overlay, and make it faded and blurred a little, possibly a zoom/radial blur with the ball being centre of focus. Try and put more focus on the guy in the front, Cinco or whoever, and the ball, and try and push the guys in the background further away. The text ... meh, probably should be changed, but a simple text like that doesn't hurt this piece, imo.

lol

ya i agree that i could change the background. i might see what i can do tomorrow. and i really like the text so im not gonna change it unless i change the background and it doesnt look right.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I like it...

Not one of your best sigs entirely, but pretty decent. IDK about that gold background though on your sig.

And besides aren't you a Browns fan anyways?

8/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya im a browns fan but chad johnson is a beast so i made this lol.