Obama or McCain?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who for president?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McCain

• Cynthia McKinney

• Ralph Nader

• Total voters

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Plain and Simple. If you don't understand you are either dumb as fuck or not American. Ambiguous terms.

MikeRaw

I'm not american, but as a Canadian, I am crossing my fingers it's not McCain. Whatever America does, good or bad, affects Canada, so I hope it's not McCain. TheRock Obama please:)
McCain only cares about rich people.

Travis40

I don't get why people always talk about how Republicans are for rich people...THAT'S NOT TRUE...Democrat Presidents are really the reasons why this country is in debt. Obama doesn't do shit...he talks about change...and that's it...he says "YES WE CAN" like Bob The Fucking Builder. Obama hasn't said what he's planning to do. Obama is for ripping apart babies and sucking them out of a body...seriously. I can see a reason for abortion if you were raped...but if you're a whore, you shouldn't be able to just go and get an abortion becuase you don't want responsibility...that's just wrong.

Obama is going to raise taxes if he's elected President...tell me, who is the last Republican President to raise taxes?...Bush sure as hell hasn't. Obama is just focused on being a celeb...I seriously don't think he should be running for President and I don't think he has an idea of what he's getting into.

WHen Obama visited troops overseas, he never met with any of them, he just got out of his plane, had about 500,000 security people with him, and fucking left...the soldiers were pretty pissed about that. That's just a shitty thing to do when you're running for President. Obama has flip flopped religions more than John Kerry flip flops sides on issues.

Obama went to a white-hating church for a very long time, which shows you that he pretty much has to believe that shit if he's going there for a long time. First Obama is a fucking Muslim...then he's an Atheist...now what is he? John McCain is the only Presidental candidate who has stated what he plans to do for this country and he has laid everything out on the table. Obama has just been saying the same old shit for the past year.

McCain actually gives a damn about our troops and about foreign policies. The one thing that I hate about McCain is that he doesn't allow abortion under any circumstances...I think the only exception should be rape...if a 15 year old goes out fucking, and gets pregnant...that's her fault, and she should have to take responsibility for her actions. Obama just thinks she can take the easy way out.

McCain > Obama

EDIT - People also say "Democrats are for the poor"...that's wrong, if you go back in history..you'll find that more Democrats have raised taxes than Republicans. People are hating on McCain becuase 1) he's old...and 2) he's a Republican

1)...look at the other great Presidents that were old...Reagan anyone?

2)...Democrats aren't much better

Enigma22

Reaction score
honestly idk if a black guy is gonna get elected. i think mccain will win cause hes an old white rich guy... i kind of prefer obama but idk really...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
[YT]9fkcPZcAC70[/YT]

and please know that was made as a joke

Travis40

honestly idk if a black guy is gonna get elected. i think mccain will win cause hes an old white rich guy... i kind of prefer obama but idk really...

Are people really this ignorant?

OBAMA IS FUCKING RICH TOO....EVERY POLITICIAN IS RICH....

Enigma22

Reaction score
not as rich as mccain. he got a lot more money from donations then mccain had to.

J

Feel good to be 18. Because there's no doubt on voting day I'll be out there voting for Obama.

MikeRaw

McCain: Lets give the rich tax cuts.
Obama: Lets give the middle class tax cuts...

Wait, Travis, did you say McCain wasn't for the rich?

Sorry, but it bugs me when we still have young people in North America (canada or USA) that, after all that's gone on, still approve republicans. I was hoping young people would now see past idiots like McCain.

Viva!

Reaction score
I was a strong supporter of Clinton myself but now I support Obama. You don't vote for the person you vote for the policies and it's really an easy decision.

I want to see a tax-paid National Health Care service in America, at least on par to the rest of the developed world before I have a family and need it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It doesn't even matter. If Obama wins he's going to get assassinated on day one. Guaranteed. White Supremacists will never ever let a black man become president, and you can bank on that.

Viva!

Reaction score
Theres no more chance of Obama being assassinated then there is any other president. Theres white supremasists, theres black supremacists, theirs peoples who hate Christians, who hate Muslims, who hate Jews. Theirs people who hate women, who hate anyone whose done well for themselves.

Theirs always going to be someone out to bring anyone high profile down. But the fact of the matter is most hate groups are all talk and no action. Their so caught up in their own insecurities that they don't even recognise the cause their fighting for.

Reaction score
I don't get why people always talk about how Republicans are for rich people...THAT'S NOT TRUE...Democrat Presidents are really the reasons why this country is in debt. Obama doesn't do shit...he talks about change...and that's it...he says "YES WE CAN" like Bob The Fucking Builder. Obama hasn't said what he's planning to do. Obama is for ripping apart babies and sucking them out of a body...seriously. I can see a reason for abortion if you were raped...but if you're a whore, you shouldn't be able to just go and get an abortion becuase you don't want responsibility...that's just wrong.

Are you fucking kidding me? Have you heard of Bill Clinton? Yes that man is terrible as a person but as a president he aws great. He was the only president where we weren't in Billions/trillions of dollars in debt.

If you look at all the conservative politicans, news anchors, column journalists, etc., they have some good money. People who are republican are selfish as fuck. They dont wanna raise taxes so they can save their precious money. Fucking jews. We pay taxes so we can have liberties and freedoms. And i don't really care about abortion, its your choice.