Obama or Clinton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Barack Obama or Hilliary Clinton. :3dflagsdotcom_usa_2
Which do you think is the lesser of two evils?
I am for obama %100. Don't vote for hillary because she is pro Man>:boff:<Man

Q. George Bush and Hillary Clinton are on a sinking boat. Who gets saved?

A. The united states.

Clinton returns from a vacation in Arkansas and walks down the steps of Air Force One with two pigs under his arms. At the bottom of the steps, the honor guardsman steps forward and remarks,
"Nice pigs, Mr. President"
Clinton replies, "I'll have to let you know that these are genuine Arkansas Razor Back Hogs.
I got this one for Chelsea and this one for Hillary. So, now what do you think?"
The honor guardsman answers: "Nice trade, Sir."

Reaction score
Im 100% for Obama too. We need a new family in the white house damn it. its been bush and Clinton for the past 2 decades. I could elaborate but this is just asking for a war to breakout in this thread. I can see it now...Obama vs. Clinton and some how we will detour to Bush.

100% Obama for me. ^_^

PeepShow

Nice reasons not to vote for Hilary............

NOT.

I say Hilary wins the presidency and Obama is the Vice. I think they would make the perfect combo. Everyone is afraid to have a women in the white house. I dont get why. Give it a shot. We are the biggest and most powerful nation on the planet. Its not like 1 person is gunna fuck it up in 4 years. I think it would be good to have a fresh face running

Reaction score
and compared to most countries we're way behind on having a woman as president......but it is the lesser of two evils just like it was last time with Bush and what's his name.....

Travis40

I hate to be racist...but isn't Obama what we're trying to fight right now?...in Iraq...but I'd rather have Hillary as the President and someone as the Vice President.

PeepShow

ROFL, so everyone in Iraq is a terrorist? And by the way, what in any way does Obama have to do with what we are fighting for right now? Are you implying that he in of Iraq decent or something? Dude, hes black, not any other ethnicity.

Travis40

I never said we were fighting terrorists in Iraq :shifty: as I said, we're fighting his kind in Iraq :shifty: j/k, but I still pick Clinton

PeepShow

WTF are you talking "his" kind? Just b/c his middle name is Hussein? Dude, that has nothing to do with anything. HE'S BLACK. Not Iraqian or Afganian...lol, if thats even a word. Anyways, I still would like Hilary, but still, what you have been saying doesnt really make any sense

Travis40

lmao at the middle name thing, this whole thing has been taken out of proportions, I think Hillary would make a better President because she has experience in the White House and she knows how things work

Christian

Reaction score
LMFAO AT TRAVIS SAYING OBAMA IS FROM IRAQ!!!!!!!!!

what an end to a great night, i dont think ive ever laughed that hard.

Travis40

Okay....here's more reasons I think Hillary should be President....

The other night, Obama wouldn't wear the American Flag pendant on his jacket.

He didn't put his hand on his heart during the Pledge.

He didn't even say the Pledge.

If we have someone who isn't going to do that...that's a bunch of bullshit, Hillary sounds like she knows what's going on and I think she'd do better job.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he will get all the minority votes and clinton will get all the women votes.