NYPD cop sues department for attack by fellow officers at his Queens home

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Mojo

Reaction score
"Banned" Userbar

I made a Userbar that has banned on it to put it ppl's sig when they are banned:

IWFBanned-1.png

RATE/HATE

Reaction score
Thats bad man, sorry. Nothing about it gives me that "userbar" feeling, from the structure and size, to the text. Sorry man, its really bad.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I agree with Knicky, plus they dont deserve a userbar if they are banned. Its useless in my opinion

Markz

Reaction score
Stole my idea eh? No worries, but it isn't very good you need to find a tutorial or something.

The Mojo

Reaction score
Stole my idea eh? No worries, but it isn't very good you need to find a tutorial or something.

Yeah :D thought I would try

that is ok I dont take those comments in a bad way b/c this is my first thing I have done in P.S.

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Haha what I find funny is why would people wanna put that in their sigs on other forums, it would just make Admins watch them more carefully and it would give them a bad reputation

Reaction score
Actually I was thinking just place this sig (Even tho its bad) at the bottom of those who have been banned, so any posts they made recently (or a while ago...) will be marked with a "banned user" sig. I dont half mind that idea, but make a better one, someone please!

Kairi

Reaction score
<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_2" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 485x362 and weights 47KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>
NYPD Officer Larry Jackson and his wife, Charlene.

An NYPD officer claims in a lawsuit that he may be forced to retire due

to a hand injury he sustained during a brutal beatdown by fellow officers outside his Queens home.
Larry Jackson contends the cops - who responded to a 911 call from his wife about a gun-wielding man who had crashed their daughter's birthday party - mistook him for the perpetrator because he's black.
Jackson was beaten with police batons, kicked and doused with pepper spray by unidentified cops from the 113th Precinct last summer. He suffered a fracture to his shooting hand and will likely have to file for a disability retirement, according to the suit filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Jackson, a seven-year veteran, was not charged with a crime or disciplinary action arising from the confrontation.
The Queens district attorney's office looked into Jackson's allegations of excessive force by on-duty officers, but apparently found no wrongdoing.
"My client is looking forward to holding the police department accountable for their lack of response to this persistent problem," said lawyer Eric Sanders.
An NYPD spokesman did not respond to a request for comment.