• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
But will these be on the Network and will be Americans be able to watch as well? Those questions I need to be answered.

bmui

Jobber
Reaction score
Djmuir4UcAAr53r.jpg

Tyler Bate is one lucky guy ! What do you think ? Watch out Finn Balor you got competition.
Why is he sitting in a chair ? Must have some type of leg injury recently ? Should have got Rene Young in that pic. too. Oh well maybe next time.

Last edited:

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
The NXT UK is interesting, specially since WALTER signed a contract. There are some great Tag Teams in Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner (dubbed the European Union) and the joint manipulator, the NXT UK Champion Pete Dunne.
I'd like to see Dunne drop the title against WALTER - that could be an awesome rivalry! We also have the Irish Ace, Jordon Devlin - a young talented superstar with a massive chip on his shoulder; this could earn him NXT UK gold in the future.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

King Ox

Reaction score
7.5/10

First time watching NXT UK tonight and I really enjoyed hearing the British accent throughout the show. It was an enjoyable show. greatly introduced to the UK side of wrestling and I look forward to watching more. The main event match Toni Storm v Jinny was also a very intriguing match and ended the show on a high.