NXT tournament to be held at Axxes, winner gets spot in AGMBR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Come on dude this is like my one positive WWE post ever since you joined and you've gotta go drop a deuce on it like that. Damn.

Prediction: One of either Big Show or Kane WILL be eliminated by the NXT guy.

Sorreh for being a buzzkiller. :sad:

But here's to hoping the NXT guy does eliminate either Show or Kane, or both of 'em! Yay, optimism's here! :bodallas:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
keep-calm-and-zzzz-zzzz.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What's wrong with him? And when is Zayn getting called up.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What's wrong with him? And when is Zayn getting called up.
minor knee injury. Expected recovery time 4-6 weeks.

Zayn will be called up once they have something for him on the main roster/once his storyline purposes on NXT are done/once he isn't needed to help sell the network via NXT.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
minor knee injury. Expected recovery time 4-6 weeks.

Zayn will be called up once they have something for him on the main roster/once his storyline purposes on NXT are done/once he isn't needed to help sell the network via NXT.

The requirement in bold/underline is the one I believe is currently keeping him where he is.. Him and Neville could both get called up but I see Neville going first mostly because IMO Zayn is a bigger draw.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, he can work main roster and NXT at the same time for a period. I really think they're just waiting until they have a program for him, or maybe they've already figured it out and it starts post WM or whatever. Or maybe he will win this battle royal, who knows.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well, he can work main roster and NXT at the same time for a period. I really think they're just waiting until they have a program for him, or maybe they've already figured it out and it starts post WM or whatever. Or maybe he will win this battle royal, who knows.

I'm pretty pumped, Sami is a great character, I'm very curious to see how the hell they decide to start him off.. I really have no clue at the moment how they would even go about it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sorreh for being a buzzkiller. :sad:

But here's to hoping the NXT guy does eliminate either Show or Kane, or both of 'em! Yay, optimism's here! :bodallas:

I wonder who it will be? Neville is the obvious pick but it could be Balor.

A nice dark-horse could be Baron Corbin. Know people don't seem too high on him, but people just don't see it! He's got a character that gets old after two weeks, he never ever talks, and he's really green and just relies on "hit power move, next move"... Sounds like he's main roster ready right now! :yay:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I bet Neville wins. Seen rumors about it and I wouldn't be surprised.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Neville in the BR sounds pointless lol. 'Oh look I'm 5'5 if I stand on me tip toes lads, now watch me toss ya over teh top rope ya?"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I have the funniest feeling that Sheamus is going to win the ATGMBR this year.. Lol
Sounds like a better choice than any of the announced participants outside of Henry, who seems like a long shot.