• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Takeover: New York Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That match was fire too, whole card has delivered like crazy, everything has at least matched expecations with Riddle/Dream crazy exceeding them.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Very uninspiring finish to an otherwise very good match. I've gotten substantially less enjoyment out of Baszler's reign than Lesnar's reign even.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Or she helps her out against the faux horsewomen in the mainevent :side:

I'd be turned off by interference in the main event so I wouldn't really like that. I was just imagining Ronda on Raw Monday after winning saying no one can come close to her level and Shayna showing up saying she abandoned the Horsewomen or something and I'd mark for that

Deezy

DZ PZ
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
As much as I hate Ciampa getting injured and not getting a real finish to the feud (though it coming full circle with Gargano throwing Ciampa into the stage as an unplanned finish is a little poetic), I'm glad they aren't about to go out there and straight up kill themselves to try and top their matches last year.