• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Takeover: New York Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
We gotta give Walter's splash a cool name like the flying whale or something idk I'm drunk you guys can probably think of something better

Great match tho, I fucked with most of that even if I didn't think they're styles were going to work that well together on paper

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Clearly the only reason Dunne went for that triangle choke on the top was to get blonde-bomb-shelled off the top! :mark:

That avalanche powerbomb. I never thought I'd see that in a WWE ring again. So brutal. So beautiful. :proud

The reign of the Bruiserweight is over.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
We gotta give Walter's splash a cool name like the flying whale or something idk I'm drunk you guys can probably think of something better

Great match tho, I fucked with most of that even if I didn't think they're styles were going to work that well together on paper
Flying Dutchman.

I know he's Austrian, but c'mon.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If Walter keeps up this consistency (and keeps doing them avalanche blonde bombshells :side:) I can fuck with him.