• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Star Returns From Injury, Has Dark Match Before Raw

Chris

Dreams are Endless
nox_0.jpg

Source: f4wonline.com
Tegan Nox competed in a dark match prior to tonight’s Raw, returning from injury.

PWInsider reported this evening that Nox, who has been out of action since last August, faced Toni Storm in a dark match prior to tonight’s Raw. They also reported that Karrion Kross, who has worked dark matches for the company in recent weeks, wrestled Drew Gulak on Main Event.

Nox has been out of action since suffering an ACL injury last August. Throughout her run in WWE, Nox has torn her ACL in both legs, causing her to miss significant time. The injury that took place in August was the third time tearing her ACL since signing with the company in 2017.

Several NXT stars have competed in dark matches ahead of WWE’s return to the road starting with the Money in the Bank pay-per-view on July 18. Storm wrestled in a dark match against Shotzi Blackheart prior to the start of SmackDown last Friday. Others who have wrestled dark matches include Scarlett, Odyssey Jones, and Bronson Reed.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh I didn’t realIze other people said her… dammit I wanted to be the one like Neo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah heard it thrown around on all the podcasts lol probs stole it from our live threads anyway tho

Cwalker

Y’all sitting here talking bout Ridge Holland and Keith Lee when the Welsh Queen is back

Dale

Super Moderator
Glad to see her back, wish her all the luck in the world though after the injuries she's had.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Tegan was the most obvious possible next return at this point with Strong already back. 11 months away from the ring..

Hopefully she has better luck this time around. I cringed for the longest when Dakota Kai returned from her previous injury and the women kept using her legs as a tactic to beat her. I was like "STOP! I don't want her to be gone for months again....".