NXT: R Evolution Predictions Contest

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I've entered now so we're up to 10. Here's mine:

Sami Zayn
Charlotte
The Vaudevillains
Finn Bálor and Hideo Itami
23 minutes 17 seconds

For some reason I believe this is probably what everyone's entry looks like except for the difference in time in the matches and maybe one other thing.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
For some reason I believe this is probably what everyone's entry looks like except for the difference in time in the matches and maybe one other thing.

I chose The Lucha Dragons, everything else is pretty much the same.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Pretty much. I went with Vaudevillians based on preference though. It'll probably not turn out that way considering that the Lucha Dragons have only just recently just won the titles. I don't see anyone succeeding them for a while besides Enzo & Cass, or Bálor & Itami.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Pretty much. I went with Vaudevillians based on preference though. It'll probably not turn out that way considering that the Lucha Dragons have only just recently just won the titles. I don't see anyone succeeding them for a while besides Enzo & Cass, or Bálor & Itami.

It's too early for The Vaudevillians to win the titles, yet it's too early for The Lucha Dragons to lose 'em. But it'll be a good match, there's no doubt in my mind. My guess is that The Lucha Dragons will retain.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's too early for The Vaudevillians to win the titles, yet it's too early for The Lucha Dragons to lose 'em. But it'll be a good match, there's no doubt in my mind. My guess is that The Lucha Dragons will retain.
I don't think it's too early for either of those scenarios to be honest.. I think Kalisto deserves a solo run even though he and Hunicara do work well together.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't think it's too early for either of those scenarios to be honest.. I think Kalisto deserves a solo run even though he and Hunicara do work well together.

Yeah, I guess you're right. We'll see what happens, though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
@Sharpy Sandow

Your thoughts on Zayn vs Neville?

I took Zayn to win in a reaching near 20 minute match to take the title from Neville.. however there's a part of me that thinks Zayn is going to lose again in a near 20 minute match and "quit NXT" and end up getting called up and getting huge pops on the main roster right out of the gate..

Regardless of the result that will be a 4.5 outta 5 star match IMO.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I took Zayn to win in a reaching near 20 minute match to take the title from Neville.. however there's a part of me that thinks Zayn is going to lose again in a near 20 minute match and "quit NXT" and end up getting called up and getting huge pops on the main roster right out of the gate..

Regardless of the result that will be a 4.5 outta 5 star match IMO.

My thoughts exactly.

I'll be rooting for Zayn all the way, but there's just part of me that thinks he's gonna lose again.
Remember when I predicted Wyatt coming back at HIAC to screw Ambrose out of the victory? Well, there's that kind of feeling I've got now.
If Neville does end up retaining, it'll be by turning heel, in my opinion. He said something like he'd do everything to keep the NXT title, while Sami's too nice. We'll see how that one plays out, though. I'm really looking forward to that match and the PPV, itself.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

I'll be rooting for Zayn all the way, but there's just part of me that thinks he's gonna lose again.
Remember when I predicted Wyatt coming back at HIAC to screw Ambrose out of the victory? Well, there's that kind of feeling I've got now.
If Neville does end up retaining, it'll be by turning heel, in my opinion. He said something like he'd do everything to keep the NXT title, while Sami's too nice. We'll see how that one plays out, though. I'm really looking forward to that match and the PPV, itself.

Yeah I kind of like how they are only doing a special episode every couple of months, makes the anticipation that much better IMO.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah I kind of like how they are only doing a special episode every couple of months, makes the anticipation that much better IMO.

Ditto.

I would have nothing against the 'E cutting out some crappy PPVs like Payback, Battleground, HIAC.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Aww, this ain't fair. Delik used his psychic powers and guessed the exact time of the ME. 23 minutes, 17 seconds.

:damn:

Nonetheless... Congrats, brotha.