NXT PPV Matches Idea

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Bored so here's a random thread. Came across this idea, and thought it was pretty cool. I thought it'd be pretty sweet if at every PPV, NXT got a match as the opening match or mid-card, whatever. With whoever a couple of the top guys are in NXT, it'd get more people to try and watch, and give the WWE guys a chance to see who the crowd gets behind and all that. Could carry some storylines over, maybe even in NXT have some guys actually fight to see who gets that PPV spot. Would be pretty cool imo, thoughts?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
They should just give NXT the Pre-Show. I think the only reason NXT isn't like featured on the Pre-Show or highlights from NXT are on Raw is because maybe they want to bring up people with different gimmicks and it would be weird to see.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Yea, forgot about the pre-show. That'd be a good spot for it too, it'd still be nice for them to test out some gimmicks and see how they work.