NXT Potential

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
With WM not too far away, WWE will more than likely bring up some NXT talent to go forward through the rest of the year. Does anyone have hopes for who may debut if WWE decides to bring some talent up?

Personally, I'd like to see Paige, Ohno, and Graves join the main roster.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well Kassius Ohno of course. I also want to see Bray Wyatt.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'd have to say Paige, if only because it's clear the Divas need a serious shot in the arm. Not saying she's the one to do it, but God knows they need to do SOMETHING with that division or just get rid of it entirely.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I'd have to say Paige, if only because it's clear the Divas need a serious shot in the arm. Not saying she's the one to do it, but God knows they need to do SOMETHING with that division or just get rid of it entirely.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of it entirely. The division is very damaged, and at this rate, it'll take years to make it look credible.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Seriously the divas have just become a way to take up time on TV. But just call up all the divas from NXT, I really don't give a fuck... DO SOMETHING

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
They could benefit greatly from bringing up a tag team or two and a couple of divas. However, they need to be willing to use them properly. I know that there was a story going around that all developmental talent had to have a storyline planned before being called up, but that doesn't mean plans won't get nixed. They can have all the divisions looking proper, but that have to execute a plan that keeps each one interesting. Hell, they're having a hard enough time keeping the second tier titles important, with everyone beating Cesaro lately the US Title looks like shit.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
it's not like Wade has been kicking ass lately either....they really lose all focus for anything other then the big matches this time of year

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
it's not like Wade has been kicking ass lately either....they really lose all focus for anything other then the big matches this time of year

Exactly, then they try to make the titles look better after WM, but it never comes across. Sometimes I forget that there is an IC Title. New talent would be nice to have, but using the current talent properly is the first step.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I get this bad feeling the Bray Wyatt character just wouldn't work on mainstream TV. I dunno, I just feel creative would fuck it up royally and it'd end up losing all focus and be involved in comedy skits. But I'll be positive, because Wyatt's long overdue for a main roster return. Have him start on his own, and then bring the Family up to flank him soon after.

Ohno would be awesome, and I hate to go to generic IWC fan idea #101 but debut him on his own first then team him up with Cesaro once his US title reign is done. KINGS. REIGN. SUPREME.

Paige would be cool too, although I can't get excited about it. All she's gonna get is 2 minute matches whilst building up to an eventual title match before dropping back down the pecking order.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
guys like Ohno, Wyatt, & Bateman are well over due for the bump up and I agree team Ohno with Cesaro and really get this tag team ranks going again...there is tons of TV time available to use these guys just cut down on all the skits and not have Cena & Rock due twenty minute promos...Miz TV can go away cept for once a month and BUT most of all get RID of recaps of shit that happened in the show or on last weeks show or on another show....the recaps are so fuckin useless