NXT from Full Sail University DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
We can agree on that. I hope they have a plan in place and a show truly waiting to develop. The NXT girls don't need to be called up and put in 3 minute matches nor work with the main roster girls who really aren't that good. So yeah they should look to have some former divas return and play the role of a Finlay, Christian, Benoit etc

i just hate the phrase used because this isn't green leading green at all

http://youtu.be/DAp-_FTJzu0
http://youtu.be/GNnrtBXNqcc

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I think what was trying to be said was that they learn better when performing with someone who knows the WWE style more. And its not just the girls, the guys are in need of some "past their prime" talents that could teach them better too, would be a perfect role for Dustin, and Tensai(if they weren't in tags atm)

Also, if the women get their own show, they wont have to worry as much about upstaging the guys. I remember a few reports about odd Diva's matches that they got bitched at for having a better match than most of the guys did that night.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If given their own show, it needs to be taken at NXT Arena just with some scenery changes made. The crowd taking them seriously is as important as the announcers and bookers. They can move to a large scale later, but the NXT arena could really be used as a better version of the impact zone so to speak for the non Raw or SD shows

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Something tells me the students at FSU would fill up the arena every taping if there was a Diva's only show. And if they did, I may have an inside who could let us know early, as Seven Factor(lead singer of Human Factors Lab) is the audio/visual guy for the NXT tapings, just have to pay attention to if he says anything about working Full Sail more.

Honestly though, I would rather they started up more venues like Full Sail. Kinda do a territories of their own with developmental, they could reach a larger market having bases in areas rich with wrestling history, and fill up time on the network.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
For what its worth Jo Jo made her in ring debut vs Emma, and people said she wasn't bad for her first match. Interesting she's been training while Eva fucks around.

http://wrestleshare.com/?di=KJXL

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Since we talked Mickie in this thread, I thought it should be mentioned that Triple h brought DDP in to lead the Performance Center sessions this week. I like that as his yoga could be useful to the younger generation, and because I always felt he was one of WCW's best main event workers period

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Paige carried Natalya to the best match of her wwe career. Absolutely best match of her career. This just makes me want a divas show where Paige and Emma show these girls how to work on the network in the NXT arena.

Top notch wrestling all around, and I love Cesaro when he gets to talk

Shakey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
spent the past week catching up on nxt as i just found out its on hulu and not hulu plush its a great show and i will watch it on wwe network!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Can't wait for this "PPV" they're doing.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
:hhh4:

- Thursday's episode of TNA Impact Wrestling, which went up against the WWE NXT Arrival show on the WWE Network, did not rank in the top 100 cable TV shows for adults 25-54 for the entire day.

This is not a good sign for the viewership or the rating. This is only about the third time in TNA history that this has happened.

:hhh5:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Love the attention Graves got. He's easily the best guy all around on NXT and needs the spotlight with the network.

staydown2lo5.png

Last edited:

Shakey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
nxt is awesome would love more cross over angles with raw and smackdown

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gona' try and start watching this weekly again. This week's episode wasn't really anything special, mainly squashes except for the main event. Best part was Ascension destroying some jobbers but they sure have been doing that for like two years now.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
When the hell did Colin Cassidy get so over? Damn, I remember when he was just a scrawny awkward looking nobody but he has taken off and has that crowd behind him. Really nice to see.

As the commentators said, the Ascension really does remind me of the Legion of Doom. A lot. Think they could be huge in WWE's reviving tag team division. It seems the longer they stay down there, the longer the WWE Universe is robbed of their greatness.

I may be the only one here but I really really hope AJ's longest Divas reign is heading for a clash with Paiges longest Women's Reign. Oh god, a match with AJ and Paige? That could be the biggest divas match WWE has seen since Lita and Trish. I really hope they gave Paige this new submission for her impending story with AJ. The Scorpion Cross Lock (AWESOME MOVE) vs Black Widow. This just needs to happen

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Pretty sure Cassidy has been over purely for teaming with Enzo but I could be wrong there as I haven't watched in a while and last time I saw him was when he was having a singing contest with Aidan English.

Paige/AJ has the potential to be good no doubt, but biggest since Trish/Lita? Not even close i'd imagine.