NXT Final Two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Itchweed

I’m hurt, I’m old and I work with children
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
So with the 'shocking' elimination of the Mantastic Derrick Bateman it left two. Johnny Curtis, and Brodus Clay.

Personally I thought Bateman had it in a lock, but now that I think NXT has focused a lot on Clay, and have mentioned a lot that he's been a former body guard for Snoop Dogg, and such. For that reason is why I think Clay is going to be the winner of this season, which is kind of sad, since this season already sucked, and he was one of the worst of the cast.

Thoughts?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The winner of this season gets a title shot at the Tag Team Championships with his pro because of that I am picking Johnny Curtis as the winner. My twisted logic is that Brodus Clay is mentored by Alberto Del Rio (well Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez) and unless Ricardo is getting the title shot with Brodus I can't see him winning. Johnny Curtis will get the win since his pro is R-Truth and that is a reasonable option for a tag team.

Reaction score
I thought that Derrick Bateman was going to win and I wanted him to, it would probably of made the most sense too as him and Daniel Bryan were actually quite funny to watch so them going for the tag team titles would be ok. Johnny Curtis will probably win you're right if the winner gets a tag title shot. Brodus Clay and Ricardo Rodriguez I hope not.