NXT Downsizing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
So just watched latest episode of NXT and if I am to believe correctly this was filmed at there new “Home” as they are no longer using Full Sail in Orlando, instead they’re now using a theatre house in Georgia.

If this is the case it would appear that they have downsized the arena, crowd size & stage, there isn’t even a ramp.

I’ve read reports that viewership is down a lot since this time last year which is bizzare because aren’t they now broadcasting on the usa network aswell now?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Ah that sucks, I kinda liked the full sail one but I'm surprised at the lack of attendance too.

Maybe it's because it's being broadcasted lol. Cheaper to watch it on TV or pc than live every time. Who knows *shrugs*

Crash

Reaction score
Maybe they want it to feel more like an indie...

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I live in Orlando and I think they should leave Full Sail, the audience can be like a internet message board come to life. I think they should move to New York, I mean Takeover Brooklyn is their biggest event

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I live in Orlando and I think they should leave Full Sail, the audience can be like a internet message board come to life. I think they should move to New York, I mean Takeover Brooklyn is their biggest event

I have seen how the NBA fans act down there and if it is similar to the wrestling fans attending NXT shows, I see your point.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I have seen how the NBA fans act down there and if it is similar to the wrestling fans attending NXT shows, I see your point.
NBA Fans? You mean the Magic? Unless it's 2009 with Dwight Howard, Magic fans are pretty quiet. I stopped going because of how embarrassing it was seeing them lose to Charlotte

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
NBA Fans? You mean the Magic? Unless it's 2009 with Dwight Howard, Magic fans are pretty quiet. I stopped going because of how embarrassing it was seeing them lose to Charlotte

I was referring to the more south team... the Heat fans. Though I guess that is a different area of Florida.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I was referring to the more south team... the Heat fans. Though I guess that is a different area of Florida.
Bro Miami is 6 hours away from Orlando. It's like when I went to Lakeland to see ROH and a fan from Washington State told me Adam Cole is the local and he's from Panama City which is the north of Florida. Florida is a big state

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Bro Miami is 6 hours away from Orlando. It's like when I went to Lakeland to see ROH and a fan from Washington State told me Adam Cole is the local and he's from Panama City which is the north of Florida. Florida is a big state
I know Florida is big. lol

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Mmmm tbh I was thinking today they should just put it on the road like they do with RAW & SD.
They already do tours in arenas worthy of main roster shows, in fact in Leeds, UK where I live they had a higher crowd for an NXT event than the crowd that went to the main roster house show 6 months prior.