NXT 23/4/13 Sort Of Live Discussion ---- NO SPOILERS!----

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Solid episode this week. Neville vs Cesaro was match of the night. And say what you want about Bo, he sells well.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't understand why they aired this after Cesaro had already lost the belt to Kofi.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Watched it now.
Kaitlyn seriously has a huge ass bust. Other than that, pretty nice episode. Pumped for Jericho next week.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
My recap:

The show kicks out with Cesaro vs Neville.Some people cheering at Cesaro LOL the guy is awesome. Really good match,Neville is my favourite wrestler on NXT cannot wait for him to go big time. 7/10
Kaitlyn vs AJ..Loved that Ziggy move. Aj sometimes look like if she has a a crazy demon inside. AJ has more pops than Kaitlyn. Just awesome,good to see her wrestling. Nice spear by Kaitlyn. Aj sells well. 4/10
NXT championship. They need to turn Big E heel. Lol at him using Lebron's entrance haha smurf power! 5! 5! 5! 5! Here we go Maddox,the guy is gold at the mic. His entrance reminds me of Mr.Kennedy lol Brad Maddix vs Big E aka Tatsu vs Mark Henry on the main roster. Expected something else 1/10 Btw I dig his finisher. Cannot wait fo him to use it on big guys. Gotta look awesome.Squahing time.
Dallas vs Barret next. Dallas is so fucking creepy.Its a boy a girl asian australian this is so freaking confusing.Skiping the promo. We all know whos winning
NXT has next week Y2J. Seriously NXT>RAW. Dallas using the Cornered springboard bulldog. I should love him just because of that :upset: Oh elbow. Good Night. And yeah Dalla sells well.5/10

Solid show. Too predictable matches. 7/10 overall

Im a damn NXT guy

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Solid episode this week. Neville vs Cesaro was match of the night. And say what you want about Bo, he sells well.

Bo didn't look that bad in that match altogether, really showed something. Athleticism, being able to pull off some more complex spots, etc. Plus he was in better shape than normal (lol not that that's saying much). Him and Wade worked well together.

Don't want to give him too much credit after that catastrophe of a promo. Either way, good bookend matches that took up most of the show = great ep. Death, taxes, NXT.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bo didn't look that bad in that match altogether, really showed something. Athleticism, being able to pull off some more complex spots, etc. Plus he was in better shape than normal (lol not that that's saying much). Him and Wade worked well together.

Don't want to give him too much credit after that catastrophe of a promo. Either way, good bookend matches that took up most of the show = great ep. Death, taxes, NXT.
Yeah he is pretty solid in the ring but lacks so much character it isn't even comical. But I'll never doubt his passion. That story about a ruptured kidney Regal throws out on commentary is actually legit. That's a fatal injury.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think he is OK.

So, Jenn, it's late and nobody else is on the board.... what are you wearing?